Chp 6- Dance Comp

We had been practising for a while and had a week till our competition. I hadn't seen much of Ryder but I was busy practising for the battle. I pretty much laughed when I saw I got a text from him

Cocky Ryder- hey are you MIA (missing in action) or something?

Me- Nahh just been busy, wbu?

Cocky Ryder- Same, you wanna meet up at the skate-park?

Me- Aight, see you soon.

I decided to skate to the park which took me longer but I had extra energy to burn instead of driving. When I got there I heard wolf whistles and cheers. I went closer and saw Ryder skating around doing tricks. I rolled my eyes and went to a smaller ramp to give him more time for fame.

I saw people parting way and heard the cheers die down when I got up and sat on the grass waiting for him. "Hey," I heard him speak. We started talking and then I remembered something.

"Hey on the 22nd do you want to come to-" I started saying but was cut off. "-Umm sorry I'm busy on the 22nd," he interrupted making my face drop."Oh how come?" I asked, he didn't answer for a while but finally answered, "U-um it's my a-aunts b-birthday," he obviously lied but I didn't push it hoping he didn't push me off for no good reason.

We talked a bit then left

:::::::::

A week later

It was the dance battle tonight and I was quite scared to be honest. I put on the black sweat-pants, red tank-top, black & red hat,black with red laced converse and a half face mask.

I drove off to the warehouse where we were all meeting and saw the boys in the same sort of clothes as me. They were just wearing sweat-pants without a top, red converse with black laces, the hat and a full mask.

We drove off to the club we were dancing at and gaped in awe at the full house. We got inside and the judges went through the rules of everything. We were all hip hop groups which made it even more exciting.

The first group when first and it kept going till we went up. They started playing our song and I got lost in the music. When it was finished it was quiet before everyone started cheering. We walked off the dance floor and a blonde lady came up to Logan and I.

When we finished talking to the girl Layla we went back inside. An hour later we were called out to say who's going to verse each other in the final round. The judges was handed a microphone and started speaking into it. "Thank you everyone for dancing in today's dance battle," Everyone started cheering, "So we are going to tell the two crew's dancing in today's final before determining the winner, so drum roll please," The whole starting cheering, stomping their feet and clapping which caused a ruckus , "So today's first crew in is......... Endre's crew," We all started cheering and whooping, "The team to be versing them is........ Leo's crew." We heard cheering from like a hundred metres away.

We turned around to face them and was faced with a very familiar guy, so much for being busy huh? I thought to myself. I can't believe he lied, I started growling but remembered we were in public and stopped. Well Mr.Liar we'll see who'll win, I smirked evilly to myself.

A/N

Okay you would've already seen this chapter but wattpad deleted the chapter, swapped some chapters and was being annoying so my apologies. I know its short but I had to re-write this chapter and I dont remember what happened so deepest apologies and Wattpad should get fixed.

What ever, cya

JH