Mission Beliefing: II

Some where in Outer Space

Jaiden was in a container like room inside of the space jet. There are no windows and Jaiden was completely sealed off. The walls were made of shiny plastic white alloy and the airlock door opened. And Jaiden quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and took the heavily damaged robot bird as she swam towards the exit. The door opened, and Jaiden found herself in a metal corridor.

She fell onto the floor, as the gravity system pushed her back down, and down the hall was another door. Jaiden then walked down the corridor, and the door automatically opened for her. Jaiden walked into room that is shaped like a sphere. She stood in the middle as robotic arms took the heavily damaged robot bird. Jaiden saw multiple robotic arms that attached to her armor like a suction cup, it took off her armor piece one by one. And Kate's voice was her in the room's intercom.

"Hello Jaiden, welcome abroad to the next generation of space stations. As you wait for your armor to be dissembled, I will be working on the bird robot prototype. See you in the mission control"

When the last armor piece was taken out by the robotic arms. The floor beneath her began to lift acting like a elevator platform. When it got to the selected room. The door to the room opened, and Jaiden walked into the mission control. She was immediately greeted by Gary who has a T-Shirt that has the UN logo on it, blue loose cowboy pants, and a blue uniform jacket that has the UN logo on the shoulders. He wore a ID tag that has his face in it, He has dark hair which was neatly kept, and green eyes.

"Hello, I'm Gary Abdul, A once a Red Cross volunteer who helped volunteer in charity work. I very love helping people, I love space, it's so fascinating, and one day I wanted to become part in one the of the first astronauts on Mars" Gary replied.

"Cool?" Jaiden replied uncertain.

Then Ashley came, she has long straight black hair on her neck level, circular glasses, a light blue cloth jacket with sleeves up to her hands, white T-shirt, dark blue cloth pants, and a traditional ID tag, with her face on it.

"Oh did I forget to mention, this is Ashley Nightfall" Gary replied

"Hi Jaiden, I specialize in criminal investigation, a psychologist of criminal psychology, and a detective, I now am here to assist the mission" Ashley replied.

Then Karl's voice was heard down the hall Ashley and Gary both walked to the sides and Karl was seen walking towards Jaiden, he had a grey hair that is kept short and neatly shaven, " always, enough chatting. Gary, get back to your station" Karl commanded

"Yes, Sir" Gary replied, then walked away.

"And you, Ashley, continue to piece together the latest satellite imagery that the UN sent us, the Fighters are hiding somewhere" Karl replied

Ashley then walked away.

"Well, Vanguard Jaiden, it's very nice to see you back in service, now are you doing" Karl then shook Jaiden's hands.

"Really good, And what investigation?" Jaiden replied.

"Well, the government's around the world, has recently taken and sent us a satellite image of what seems to be where the fighters are hiding" Karl replied.

"The fighters, wait I though we took out their leader, Johnson" Jaiden replied.

Karl then turned facing Jaiden, "come with me"

Jaiden then walked with Karl down the corridors, and Jaiden saw Kate on the side, in her laboratory with the robot bird on her table. Jaiden walked into the laboratory, and Karl immediately turn back.