HC for Cyno:

I JUST HAVE A SMALL BRAINSTORM FOR THIS MAN.

=====

-He found you with the traveler and his heart was already beating out of his chest.

-Since he is usually dedicated to his job of being a Chief and a protector,he thinks that you need some protection and someone you can trust.

-While he was busy fighting the traveler(by accident),he didn't see you anywhere but when he turned around..you know what happened,he was impressed to say the least and he fell for you even more.

-Secretly jealous of the traveler and Paimon getting most and usually all of you attention.

-At first it was just a normal small crush ,but then it turned into something more violent.

-The first person he felt the urge to kill was the traveler,of course,since he saw they took your hand and held it close to them.

-To him,it was unfair,since he also wanted to hold your hand close to him like the traveler,but you just quickly pulled away,he didn't know it was because you were just surprised and shy.

-That led to his jealousy,he legit almost killed Tighnari while he was behind him because of it.

-He has his patience,but even the most patient person can run out of it,so..he kidnapped you.

-It was on the day you and the traveler were leaving,he bear the thought of seeing you leave without him.

-He acts like it's no big deal and becomes the best lover you ever had or wanted,its quite nerve recking if you think about it,a person who just kidnapped you acting like it completely normal,eeh...

-If he did actually kill someone tho,and became unhinged then....oh dear heavens....run.

-He would stop at nothing to get you,he even kill Niloh for goodness sake.
(Did I spell her name right??)

-You would also have to deal with him holding you very tightly and him just giggling his butt off with blood on his hands and face,and body.

-But before all that,he will just stick to watching you from afar with his fantasies,daydreams and all that.

-He also just looks at you with nothing but pure obsessive love,he tries to hide his blush aswell.

-And surprisingly his not that possessive😀.

-So you should enjoy while you before he..well you know,,becomes unhinged and all that.

====

Thank you for reading and have a good day.

Byebye💞