Chapter 6 - Saved

I loved once and that love ended in a tragedy. He died after I confessed to him because he was protecting me. Since then I am convinced that I only have shadows around me.

The next day James picked me up from the hospital. He glared at me and gave me the cold shoulder for not telling him. I let him sulk while we were on our way to meet Hitman. My eyes were still sensitive to bright lights so I wore sunglasses the entire day. We went over to the reception and showed them our ID. The woman at the desk came around to hand us our visitor IDs. Another security man led us upstairs to the meeting room where we would meet Hitman and the group.

„Are you nervous?", James asked me, smirking. I shook my head. I was not, I was just not in top condition. A bad behavior I have from my days at the agency back then. The door opened and Hitman came in alongside BTS. The guys did not recognize me at all. I guess the butcher look makes a difference. They all greeted us but looked at Hitman for answers.

„These are special agent James and profiler Ira. They have investigated the case of the accident", Hitman explained.

„Well, you can say that I had a personal interest in this as I was on the scene. In fact it would have stayed as an accident without us",  I added smirking. Then it dawned on Jimin on who I was. „You are the one that pulled me out of the car!! Thank you!", he added bowing deep.
„What day you mean? Was it not an accident??", Jin asked confused.

„No, this is why we are here. Because you Jimin are still in danger", James added.
„Someone is after me?", Jimin asked confused.
„Yes, and it is personal'', I explained and went into details on the last incidents that happened to him. Their faces all turned pale.
„But the question is who", Tae added gritting his teeth. He was upset.
„A ex lover I bet", I said leaning forward. They all looked at Jimin who was deep in thoughts except Hobbi who seemed to have the answer.
„We have a winner. You, I need details", I said and noted down what Hobbi was saying. Jimin did not want to believe it though what I heard made sense. I looked over to James and we both nodded. We texted Leo the profile and details to look for evidence. After 20 min we had the confirmation and she was behind bar. They all were relieved.
„How can we thank you?", Jimin asked in tears.
I shook my head.
„It was our duty. No need. Stay out of trouble. Bye", I said as we left.
I was tired and James dropped me home where I slept deep.