S1.1

SEASON ONE

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Y/n~" Someone whispered to you as they pulled your {h/c} {hair/type} hair. You winced and glanced at them. "Let go of my hair!" Your younger self said to the person who was now seen as a little boy and a group of his friends. "Look! The freak is awake now." He said to his friends, his grip only increasing. You whined at the increasing tension and pain before punching the kid in his face. You looked at your hand and back to the now crying little boy. His friends asked if he was okay before cornering you into a circle. They all started chanting your name, scaring you as you covered your ears.

"Y/N!" A final chant was enough to wake you up out of your dream. You sat up quickly, a paper sticking to your face, "THE ANSWER IS THREE!" You yelled out, still dazed. A few laughs erupted from your classmates and you felt a bit embarrassed. 'Crap. I fell asleep again..' You thought to yourself as your teacher snapped you out of your thoughts.

"Y/n... This is your English prep class. Not math." He said to you. You mentally face palmed. "See me after class. Again." You smiled awkwardly as the class continued.

Once the bell rung you thought you could maybe escape without being noticed. But not all things go unnoticed. "Y/n." He said with a stern look. You sighed and walked over, holding your bag as you sat down in a chair, slouching. "Sensei-" You started but he stopped you and spoke.

"Y/n. This is getting quite serious you know? I understand your illness but we've only been into the school year for about 2-3 weeks. You haven't done much work and you well... You sleep. I know it's not your fault, but I don't want you to fail." He gave a sad smile. You were speechless, and with that you were excused. You walked to the cafeteria and sat down at your group of friends table. You brought out your bento and ate it in a less bright mood. You felt your usual wave of tiredness and knew that soon enough you'd be out cold.

"What's with the face dork?" One of your friends said. His name is Xander Mukamoto. He's American and Japanese, but was born and raised in Japan. He raised an eyebrow at you.

"Yeah what's up with you?" Said another voice from the table. This time it was a girl. Her name was Keiani Han. She's Black, Korean, and a bit of Japanese. She's the bright one out of the 4 of you guys, and she has a huge crush on one of the Miya twins, Atsumu.

The last person in your friend group was another guy, his name being Aran Ojiro. He was older than the rest of you guys and happened to be a third year. He plays on your school volleyball team but prefers to sit with his underclassmen friends. "I agree. You never act like this." He said while eating.

You whined and explained what your Sensei told you. They let out a little "Oh" and "I see".

In the end, your friends comforted you and you thanked them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

You fell asleep in the janitors closet until a sudden knock woke you up. "Huh?" You said groggily. Before you knew it, Keiani was dragging you out and walking to the gym. She already had your shoes and bag considering it was the end of the day.

Everyday once school was out, you and your friends would watch Aran practice and then walk home together. More like they would, you wanted to but always fell asleep. Today was no different. Or as you thought.

You were sound asleep on Xander when all of a sudden you felt yourself slowly waking up as you heard shouts of your name. And soon enough as you opened your eyes a ball hit you straight in the middle of your face.

You gasped as your nose started to gush blood and your face stung a bit. You grabbed your nose and looked around as panic set in and people spoke to you indistinctly. You walked down the bleachers as fast as you could and went to the nearest bathroom.

Him following you.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬