The three best friends

Welcome to"The Three Best Friends"!!

I'm so happy that you decided to read this book. I hope that you'll like reading it and want to read more!

This book is in a process of editing. When reading, if you come across errors, tell me so I can make your reading experience better!

                       ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
🚨THIS BOOK IS ONLY FOR THE MATURE! SO IF YOU'RE UNDER 17, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! IF YOU GET CAUGHT READING THIS, I DID WARN YOU!!🚨
                       ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

It's the summertime for Gracie, Jessie, and Naomi. They're at the park trying to figure out what to do.

"Maybe we could chill at the beach. Y'all down for that?" Gracie asks.

"Mmm I just got my hair done and I don't really feel like getting sand and salt all over me." Jessie states.

"Alright then, how 'bout we go to the mall?" Gracie suggested.

"Girl, I'm broker than broke right now! I need to get my money up before I can even think about going shopping." Naomi says pulling out her wallet to show proof.

"Alright you know what, let's just go watch a movie at my place and just chill since I have a whole theater room in my house. This costs no money and no hair or clothes will be messed up from this." Gracie says.

"Are you bragging? That's not very nice G!" Naomi exclaims jokingly.

"I wouldn't call it bragging, but if that's what you want me to do then I'll do it!" Gracie shouts in a playful tone.

"So what are we watching?" Jess asks as they walk back to Naomi's car since Gracie and Jess were too lazy to drive their own cars which they left at Gracie's house.

"Um what about an action movie? I gotta get my dosage of intense music and being on the edge of my seat trying to figure out who's dying first." Naomi asks with a small chuckle as she starts the car.

"Well...that sounds nice, but I'm really in the mood for some romance and something...sexy." Grace suggests while looking at Naomi in the mirror lustfully.

Naomi looked at Gracie and saw the look in her eyes, but it went away like it was never there when she blinked. She thought nothing of it and started driving back to Gracie's house.

"Ooh! So you wanna watch some freaky shit? Ok I'm down for that. What about you Naomi?" Jess asks knowing that she was gonna say yes.

One time when she was at Naomi's house, she heard lots of moaning coming from her room. When she opened the door a little to see what was going on, she saw porn on the TV. Not just any porn but lesbian porn. At that moment she wanted to join in but decided against it as she didn't want to scare her.

"Let's do this!" Naomi shouts out smiling wide.

Naomi pulled into Grace's driveway and they went into the house, setting up for the movie.

"Let's watch 365 on Netflix, I heard that it gets real freaky and hot in some scenes" Naomi suggested while taking her shoes off at the door.

"Oh yeah, I've heard about that movie. Y'all ready?" Gracie asks, while setting the movie up.

"Yessss but lemme get comfortable real quick." Jess says running upstairs to Gracie's room.

"Same" Naomi chimes in going up as well.

Since Naomi and Jess come over often, and the three of them wear just about the same size, they just pick out a pair of sweats and hoodies that Gracie has a lot of, change into them quickly, and go into the movie room.