Smut

Hey guys and girls! Welcome to the part that you've waited for.

All parts of this book are fictional and aren't based on a true story!!

This book is an original book made by me so if you use any part of it I want you to tag me and make sure I get the recognition.

I have nothing more to say as of now, so enjoy reading 💓

*Previously on 'The Three Best Friends'*

Jessie told Naomi and Gracie about her feelings for them. They hug and cry and start making out.

Jess POV:

I rub their pussies through their thin shorts, feeling how wet they are for me.

"Mmm that feels so good J" Naomi moans closing her eyes.

I take Naomi's pants off and push her underwear to the side to get an even better view of her. I start to finger her slowly while continuing to kiss her, making sure she feels everything that I want her to feel.

I look to the side of me and I see Gracie fingering herself while watching us.

"Y'all look so fucking sexy right now....fuck..this is so hot" she starts pinching her boobs underneath her shirt.

I take her underwear all the way off to have full access to Naomi's sweet goodness. Putting my face down towards her glistening pussy, I start lightly kissing around her sensitive area, teasing her while getting in a position to eat her out comfortably.

"Jess...stop..teasing me, please just fuck me already" Naomi says while breathing harder with each word that comes out her pretty mouth.

So I finger her faster and eat her out like there's no tomorrow. I use my tongue to make small circles on her clit, then I suck on it.

This move makes Naomi go crazy and start to shake her legs. She tries to move away but I hold her hips down firmly making her moan.

I look her in the eyes and she tries to hold eye contact but the pleasure is making it difficult. Her eyes roll back and she bites her lip hard, holding back a scream.

Gracie POV:

I see that Naomi is about to cum so I stop fingering myself, go over to her, and suck on her boobs, making small circles with my tongue and biting on her nipples hard.

This pulls her over the edge and she arches her back and screams so loud that I bet the neighbors heard her.

"Yes yes yes oh my gosh YESSS oh FUCK I'M CUMMINGGG....FUCKK!"

Naomi cums and squirts all over Jessie and she makes sure she doesn't miss a single drop.

I go up to Naomi's mouth and and make out with her while she's riding out her high.

Then I wanted to cum too so I put my pussy on her face so she could eat me out and she started fucking my pussy with her tongue.

"Mmm yes oh yes right there....good girl... mmm eat this juicy pussy like it's your last meal baby. Fuck oh it feels so good yesss" I grind my hips harder and faster against her tongue, feeling every bit of her mouth on my pussy.

Naomi's POV:

Gracie's pussy tasted amazing, like honey. I made sure to taste every inch of her, leaving no area untouched.

I put my hands on her hips as she started grinding and bouncing on my face making her eyes roll back in pleasure. She comes a few seconds later moaning my name loudly.