Some help needed

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1.3K READS!!!

Context,

They had been stuck in a blank room for hours when they noticed the sign 

Aether POV

I woke up with Xiao shaking me awake in a blank dark room. 

Xiao, "Aether! AETHER!"

Aether, "Xiao? Where are we?"

Xiao, "I don't know i just woke up here and I saw you"

Aether, "Do you think it was the abyss?"

Xiao, "Maybe but I don't know why they would take the two of us and no one else"

Aether, "Why don't we try and find some clues and try and get out of here"

Xiao, "Good idea. I already tried to teleport out and break the walls but nothing worked"

I stood up and looked around the room for some clues. 

Aether, "Xiao! Over here, there's a sign!"

Xiao, "What does it say?"

Aether, "In order to get out of here you two must have sex"

Xiao, "What does that mean?"

I covered my face because of how much I was blushing and looked over at him.

Aether, "It means we have to do it with each other"

Xiao, "How does that work? Aren't we both boys?"

Aether, "We are, but I know how to do it"

Xiao, "So how is this gonna work?"

I walked over to him and kissed him. 

Aether, "Like that but more Xiao"

Xiao, "I want more"

Aether, "What do yo-mph!"

I was shocked when he kissed me again and grabbed my waist.

Xiao, "Ive seen some people in Liyue Harbor kissing and I've always wanted to know what its like"

Aether, "We aren't even close to sex yet Xiao that will make you feel even better"

I was shocked by this new confidence I gained.

Aether, "Just follow my lead Xiao"

Xiao, "Okay I trust you Aether"

I sat him down on the ground and sat in his lap.

Aether, "Ready?"

Xiao, "Ready"

I started to kiss him once again this time deeper. Only the sound of muffled moans could be heard. He grabbed my waist again and pulled me closer with me now sitting on his growing crouch area. I gasped from feeling it down there and he used this to shove his tongue into my mouth swirling it around and making the moans even louder. I started to grind on him slowly.

Xiao, "Why is that growing?"

Aether, "It means you like it that's normal"

Xiao, "I don't like it. Can you make it go away?"

Aether, "Of course"

I started to take his and my shirt throwing them onto the ground with our pants following soon after.

Xiao, "Aether what are you doing?"

Aether, "Just follow my lead. Remember?"

Xiao, "Oh yeah sorry"

He was sitting on the ground and I bent down to the ground and began to put his tip in my mouth. I then started to swirl my tongue around it while looking into his eyes. I started to take the whole thing in with it hitting the back of my throat making me want to gag.

A/N

Lick lick lick 

I wanna eat cho duck but I can't fuck nails so imma pick it up with chopsticks 

Sorryyyy

Xiao, "Ngh~ faster"

He held on to my hair not pulling it but slowly guiding it. I slowly stopped once again before he could cum. 

Xiao, "Aether why'd you stop?"

Aether, "I'll show you"

I then laid down on my back and pulled him on top of me.

Xiao, "Aether what's going on?"

As soon as he finished speaking I pulled him in for another long kiss. I then pulled apart suddenly with a string of saliva connecting our lips. I grabbed his member once again and brought it to my ass.

Xiao, "Are you sure this is okay?"

Aether, "Of course. You ready?"

Xiao, "Yeah"

I slowly started to put it in. I immediately started moaning.

Xiao, "What do I do now?"

Aether, "You need to move it up and down slowly"

Xiao, "Like," *grunt* "this?"

Aether, "Yeah- augh~"

Xiao, " I like it when you moan like that"

He started to much faster leaving barley anything in then slamming into my prostate every time. I could barley think from all the pleasure. I was snapped out when he immediately stopped inside of me.

Xiao, "I'm sorry did that hurt? You're crying"

Aether, "don't worry it's from pleasure"

Xiao, "Should I keep going?"

Aether, "Please do"

He started to move just like before but faster. The pleasure was mind numbing the whole room was filled with the wet lewd clapping sound along with my loud moans. 

Xiao, "It feels like I'm gonna explode"

Aether, "That Augh~ means mph~ you're gonna cu- aph~ mm"

Aether, "I'm gonna- gahh~ cum as well"

He slammed into me once again as cum shot all over the two of us. He slowly pulled out making me moan once again. He got up and started clean him self and me up as the door slowly opened. He put on my pants and his own and carried me out bridal style. 

Aether, "I had a lot of fun Xiao"

Xiao, "Maybe we should do this again some time" 

Aether, "I would love that"

I kissed him on the check and nestled my face in the crook of his neck and fell asleep

SO CUTTTEEEEEEEEEE 

I love writing fluff after smut it's so cuteee

THANK YOU ALL FOR 1K READSSSSS

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT DONT FORGET TO TAJE CARE OF YOUR SELF AND DRINK WATER!!