3.

"try to play me like a pussy nigga and it won't work, chopper wit the stock; its gon' kick but it won't hurt

"try to play me like a pussy nigga and it won't work, chopper wit the stock; its gon' kick but it won't hurt. turn this bitch sideways, rip him like some homework."

NOT PROOF READ BABES<3333

OMNISCIENT' POV:

KEHLANI sighed heavily, wrapping her arms around her legs to warm herself as she sat on the back porch of liyahs house.

inside, a whole bunch of people were having the time of they lives at Liyahs 'party' and kehlani had felt nauseas so she left the crowd and decided to go sit outside.

she didn't want to bother liyah to go with her as she seen liyah and dd seemed to be getting close and she didn't want to ruin her best friends chances of finally pulling her dream man.

so she sat outside alone, contemplating wether or not she should just leave.

after sitting in silence for a few minutes, she heard the sliding door open and someone sat beside her.

she looked to her side and seen notti, staring forward with a somewhat nervous expression on his face.

she stared at him until he looked at her, offering her a small smile.

he seemed off, and kehlani wanted to know what that was about.
"what's wrong witchu?" she asked, trying not to sound too interested so he didn't mistake her curiosity for care.

he shrugged, scratching his head. "ion know ma, i ain't feeling this scene."

kehlani raised her eyebrows, laughing silently. "you ain't feeling this scene? seriously, ethan?" notti rolled his eyes, "cool it with the gov, ma." he muttered, "but, i mean.. i jus ain't feelin this fake ass party."

kehlani hummed and nodded, "me too." she whispered.
nottis face broke out into a wide smile, grabbing onto kehlanis hand and standing up with her. kehlani twisted her face at him, pulling her hand away from his, making him laugh.

"let's leave together then." he said simply, staring at her with pouted lips.
kehlani rolled her eyes, crossing her arms. of course she couldn't say no to him when he was looking at her like that.

after a second of silence, she agreed to leave with him. nottis eyes lit up, obviously not expecting that answer. kehlani huffed, looking at him like he was dumb.

"so you jus gon go quiet now? yk i'm jus gonna stay i ain't-." she got cut off when notti grabbed her, lifting her up over his shoulder. she squealed, slapping him to put her down but he only laughed and tightened his grip on her.