chapter 2

Hinata POV:
"Y/N YOUR A GIRL"! "But why do you look like a boy Y/n". Asking Y/n [was that the reason why he- I mean she looked so cute.

Kageyama POV:
"Shit did I missed up this time Y/n-"I looked at my cousin and she gave that look that meant she was going to kick my ass.

Y/n's POV:
"Fuck you kageyama you know I didn't want nobody to know I was a girl" Kageyama knew that he fucked up.
"So you are a girl Y/n" Hinata asking the same question. "Yes I'm a girl Hinata but don't think about telling anyone". "Ok I won't tell anyone else". "Thank you Hinata I knew I could trust you". "But I couldn't say if kageyama would be alive after trying to kill him".

Kageyama POV:
[Fuck I knew I missed it up] "Y/n please don't kill me I'm sorry that I fucked up".

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY AND VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE

Y/n's POV:
We all walked into the gym and the volleyball team in there. I saw my older brother standing there smiling. I just to introduce myself the volleyball team "Hello my name is Y/n L/n". They all were shocked when they heard my last name.

Yami's POV:
"ARE YOU BOTH BROTHERS YAMI" volleyball team said to me."yes me and Y/n are siblings" [I don't want to say Y/n is a girl because she going to kill me and it looks like kageyama almost got killed by her].

Daichi POV:
"Ok let's all introduce ourselves to Y/n everyone"."I'm Daichi the captain of the volleyball team"[Y/n is a boy but he looks like a girl to me and he's kinda cute] I thought to myself.

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY AND AFTER EVERYONE INTRODUCE THEMSELVES:😮‍💨

Y/n's POV:
As everyone introducing themselves to me is done. The volleyball coach came up to me and introducing himself to me. "Hopefully you're good as your brother Y/n" coach Uki said to me. " Well idk if I am good but when me and my brother play volleyball together we are a good team". Smirking at the team. "You can't be that good you look kinda fragile to me" tsukishima standing in fort of me."Well me and you tsukishima on the court and let's see who's the strongest player now" getting mad because tsukishima calling me weak.

Tsukishima POV:
"This will be easy now" saying to Y/n. I serve the volleyball to Y/n as hard. [Let's see if can the hit ball now] smriking on how Y/n was going to fail to hit the volleyball.

Y/n's POV
As tsukishima served the volleyball to me. I hinted the volleyball back over the net like nothing. "Is that the hardest you can serve tsukishima" getting bored.

Tsukishima POV:
"Shut up Y/n" getting mad at this point. "My little brother is good tsukishima" Yami saying to me with a smile on his face. "Shut up Yami I'll get better than your brother ok" i said to Yami [I hate that those two] thinking to myself.

Y/n's POV:
"That was so cool Y/n" Hinata running up to me. I can't help but feel something towards him. "Thanks hinata it wasn't that hard because tsukishima was weak to hit the volleyball hard" smiling at him.

Hinata POV:
[She smiling again it's so adorable I think I like Y/n but she won't like someone like me] "well you provide to tsukishima that you are better".

Y/n's POV:
"Well you are right hinata and you want to hang out with me after practice" smiling at him. "Sure Y/n" Hinata smiling at me.

 "Sure Y/n" Hinata smiling at me

TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY:

___________________________________________
Hope you lovely readers like this chapter. I'm sorry for not posting story's because of school😮‍💨 but I'll try to post more.

But bye lovely readers