Chapter 4

A/n: I'm sorry for not posting in a while but I'm going try to post more for now. and I going to get the story started now. And if you are confused of me using [-]it means they are talking inside there head. Hopefully that explains it.
《______________________________________》
Y/n's POV:When me and Hinata got to my room Hinata was shocked at how my big my room was. "You can sit down and im going to change into more comfortable clothes". "Ok y/n" Hinata said when i was walking to my closet i thought to myself. [It is fun hanging out with Hinata but my little brother's have to say that I'm kinda embarrass but I don't think he'll like me].

Hinata POV:[Wow y/n's room is so big]. As y/n went to change her clothes I was walking around in the room and saw a picture of "KENMA AND KUROO!?!".[HOW DOES KENMA AND KUROO KNOW Y/N?!]"So that's how kenma and kuroo looked like as a kid's".

Y/n's POV: I heard shouting in my room as I was walking back into my room I saw Hinata holding the picture of kenma and kuroo. "Are you shocked by how me and kenma and kuroo are friends hmmm Hinata" giving him a smirk. "Well yeah I thinking about how you know them"

Y/n's POV: "well ok I'll tell you the reason why me and kenma know each other is because kenma parents and my parents are really close friends and one day kenma parents brought him over to my house and my parents wanted me to be friends with kenma so me and kenma start talking and that day we found out we kinda had a lot in common and that's how we become really close friends". "So how you an kuroo know each other y/n" Hinata asking me.[I kinda forgot about kuroo]. "Me and kuroo know each other because back in middle school before kenma had volleyball practice me kenma were playing games and talking about hanging out my house after his volleyball practice and kuroo walked in the classroom and saw me and kenma together playing games and talking." "What else were there again oh ok I remember now when he saw the both of us he walked up to kenma and whisper something to him and I still didn't have a clue about what kuroo said to kenma but after that he introduced himself to me and asked if me and kenma were going to hang out after volleyball practice and I said yes and he asked if he can come over to my house and hang out with me and kenma."

Hinata POV:After y/n was done telling me about how they all know each other"I see well at least you told me." [I thought y/n and kenma were dating because I saw one of her and kenma together]. "Well what should we do now."

Y/n's POV: "Well kenma is coming over and I was thinking of playing games with kenma when he gets here but we can play volleyball for now or we can do something else."

Hinata POV: "Ok let's go play volleyball for now until kenma gets here". [So kenma coming over I can probably play games with the both of them]. "Y/n can I practice on my spikes".

Y/n's POV: "sure hinata but let fix my hair and we can start". "I'll be back real quick".
___________________________________________
A/N: "you all can choose your hair style so you hair is like a boy but your hair stills gets in your way of playing volleyball just wanted to put that out there"
___________________________________________
Y/n's POV: After I was done fixing my hair me and hinata walked outside to play volleyball and my little brother's were watching me and hinata play volleyball. "Hey stop watching us it's creepy you know that and if you want to play you can you know that." I said getting a little annoyed by my younger brother's. "Ok we will join you sis" my brother's said and running to me and hinata. "Say why don't we Play a game sis" Haruto said smiling at me. "Ok let's start the game then" I said. "But we have to place a bet you know that sis but anyway if we win you have to do anything we say sis" my brother's say. "Ok if I win you have to anything I say without a any questions asked" I said smriking.

AFTER THE LITTLE VOLLEYBALL GAME

Y/n's POV: "looks like we won and you lose Haruto and Keiko and I want you two to do your homeworks and not bother me till my friend goes home got it" I said. "Dang it we shouldn't have made a bet Keiko" Haruto said "It was your idea to make that stupid bet on sis you know she always win" Keiko said getting mad at Haruto. "SHUT UP KEIKO" Haruto yelling at Keiko. "You to better shut up and do your homework before I bet your ass" I said getting mad at them and getting tried of them because they keep getting mad at each other.

Hinata POV:
[Y/n's kinda scary when she gets mad] I thought to myself. "Hey y/n do and your brothers always play volleyball with bets" I asked. "We do because my brother's think they can win against me and make me do what ever they want me to do and it's kinda annoying but it's fun because I always win against them" Y/n said smiling.

"Sis kenma here" Hina said breathing hard because she ran.

_______________________________________________
A/n: "Hello all lovely readers I'm sorry that I was not posting story's in a while it is always because of school and I'm always tried when I get back from school and I'm always falling asleep....but I'm trying my best to make more  story and I do deeply apologize for this late story"

See you all in the next chapter....and stay safe out there and have a nice day/night❤️
_______________________________________________