Future Projects

You envision an integrated reality. The bridge between biological and mechanical intelligence ever shrinking. Intelligent electrical systems are becoming standard across every aspect of human existence. You will help with infrastructure, networking of communications, fabricating hardware, creating software, and connecting you to the world one system at a time.

--------project I---------
Master key

One concept you have is entitled master key, name debatable. You know those magnetic bumper stickers? They're magnetic so it comes off but it's in sheet form so take your magnet sheet and cut a 3"diameter circle. Forget the scrap and put the circle magnet aside. Now, if you do a YouTube search for "smarter every day magnets" you'll find one about customizable magnets (https://youtu.be/IANBoybVApQ). We can now create static shapes with the magnetic field itself using custom magnets. Now take the magnet from earlier and program a latch to the magnet. Attach to a phone case. Attach the other half of the latch to a sensor that can tell when the phone is docked with the magnet. Design a cool rgb dock for it for at home. Design incognito polymagnet patches to be used as toggles, buttons, proximity switches.

--------project II---------
Cybernetic concepts

Nfc chips, accelerometers, embedded into finger tips for major improvements into data transfer between human and machine. You envision finger chip readers will become as commonplace as fingerprint scanners. You will have a unique digital signature completely derived from the data of a DNA sequence test, encrypted by AL-AN, that will be used to verify the user when using finger chips.