Chapter one: You Need to Talk

(Storybrooke, Maine)

"Astrid you know I can't help you, if you don't talk?"

Astrid looks away from her place near the window of Doctor Hopper's office.

"I'm sorry Doctor Hopper what did you say?"

The red haired man sighs "Astrid ever sense your release from your stay at the hospital..."

"You mean my prison?"

"No I mean stay, your sister has given you a second chance at life. You have a nephew who adores you, you have a job." he starts.

Astrid scuff "Sure doc my sister is a reall saint, I mean she neglects Henry's feelings, she treats me like I'm the very dirt on the bottom of her shoe." She shakes her head "My own father put me in that hell hole saying I was to crazy. Opening up isn't my thing, but hey thanks for the breaks in my "job"."

Standing Astrid puts on her leather jacket flipping her long raven high lighted purple hair, she looks back at the psychologist who shakes his head.

"You do know if you don't talk...you will have to be put back in that hell hole as you call it." Astrid stops her hand almost on the door "You have to give me something Astrid please."

She lets out a shaky breath at the threat "I gave you what you wanted I talked...you always threaten me with that. Do it, don't, I don't care. But don't threaten a promise that isn't there doc, just because its my sister's words doesn't mean jack shit to me."

Astrid throws open the door and stomps out the door her thigh high heals clacking against the linoleum of the office building. Stopping outside she pulls out a cigarette and lights it taking an instant drag.

"Fucking ass hole." She mutters leaning against the brick building.

She hated this town the people in it, she had always felt like her life was in a heavy fog like there was something missing. Ever sense she lost her husband and daughter to a car crash, she kept denying it was them, it wasn't until her father forced her into a mental asylum she stopped talking to anyone who didn't believe her.

Looking around she watched as people went about their miserable day, not even knowing or caring that not one person comes or goes in this town, not even to vacation here but again she had been labeled as crazy so she keeps these things to herself, that was until Henry pointed these things out as well.

dropping her cigarette she puts it out walking to her Harley Davidson and climbs on putting her helmet on she speeds off to the mayor's office.