Chapter two: Missing, Found, and Time

Astrid frowned seeing the sheriff's car outside the office, he never comes over unless its to screw around with her sister.

But this...this felt different as she climbs off her motorcycle Regina comes running outside and grabs Astrid's shoulder.

"Whoa what the hell sis?"

"Where is he?"

"He? He who?"

"Henry!"

Astrid looks confused "School I dropped him off like not to long ago...what's going on?"

"I don't know I got a call saying he didn't show up...what if something happened....what if..." Regina turns away.

Taking off her helmet Astrid wraps her older sister into a hug.

"We'll find him sis, I'm sure he didn't go to far. He may have went to his secret hiding place, or ran off with a cute blond." Astrid tries to joke.

Regina turns scowling at her "You think this is a joke?! My son is missing your nephew! Just go home check to see if he's there."

Sighing Astrid runs her hands threw her hair before climbing back on her bike, her sister has always been harsh with her its nothing new. But Henry running off that is, but then again ever sense he got that weird story book he's been talking about how everyone is a fairytail character and they needed help.

She hoped that he didn't do somthing stupid as she made it home, she took the steps two at time her heart racing as she threw open his bedroom door finding it empty and a note on his desk.

Walking to the desk she picks it up reading,

"Aunt Astrid went to find my mom, we're going to help everyone including you. Love Henry."

Sighing she crumples the note before pulling out her cell phone.

"Regina, he's not here. But I did find a note...I think he went to find someone. How the hell am I supposed to know? You're his mother not me." Astrid glares at the floor "Look I get I didn't make sure he got in that's on me, but I can't read the kid's mind, I'm not you I don't have motherly instics to know what goes on. Look I'll stay here see if he comes back this way...fine whatever."

Slaming her phone closed she makes her way back down stairs and to her so called room in the basement. Kicking the wall she grabs her hair, Regina was blaming her, maybe it was her fault...she and their falther blame Astrid for the death of her husband and daughter so maybe this was her fault.

Taking off her leather coat she lays on her bed falling asleep.

________

(The Enchanted Forest)

Alice stood in the family garden looking at the blue and purple flowers as she sat on a marble bench, purple and black smoke weaves around her fingers like a snake.

"Alice there you are! We have visitors. Are you day dreaming again?"

Alice looks up at her mother Cora just as the smoke dissapears.

"Sorry mother, I didn't mean to not to tell you I just wanted a bit of fresh air." The young girl stands straightening her dark blue dress.

Her mother walks up to her looking Alice over before straightening the bright blue ribben in the girl's short raven black hair.

"Yes well no matter, we have a visitor. Your sister saved Princess Snow and is now being wed to her father. I don't need you running off right now." The older woman turn away from the young girl.