Chapter 1

Tw:abuse, possessive behavior, running away, and trauma

Third person POV

Tommy was tired. He was tired of being ignored by his family and friends. He had been living with his family. His father and brothers were both very abusive. They rarely hit him but the mentally abused him. His friends were not much better. Sure, they never abused him, but they ignored him. He had enough and decided to run away. "Hey dad? Tubbo and Ranboo want to hang out. Can you drop me off at their house!" Tommy asks quietly. Phil looks at him and sighs in annoyance. "Fine. Go to the car. I'll be right there." He answered. Tommy runs to the car and buckles hi seatbelt. Phil dropped Tommy off at Tubbo's house and then drives away. Instead of going inside Tommy snuck away. He ran in the opposite direction of his house. He got out of snowchester and he continued running. Eventually he ran into a person. "Tommy? Why are you here? Are you alright?" The person asks. Tommy looks up at the person and sees Dream. "Dream please you have to help me. My family and my friends are ignoring me and my family is abusing me. Can I stay with you?" Tommy whispers. Dream nods his head. "Yeah you can stay with us. Sapnap and George also live with me." Dream says. Tommy smiles at Dream and gets led to Dreams house. Dream and Tommy enter the house. George and Sapnap say hello and Dream explains what is happening. George and Sapnap hug Tommy and help heal his wounds.

Phil was going to pick up Tommy. He drove to Tubbo's house and knocked on the door. Tubbo answered the door and looked at Phil in surprise. "What are you doing here Phil?" Tubbo asks. "I came here to pick up Tommy. I dropped him off here because he said that you, him, and Ranboo had a hangout planned." Phil answers in a confused tone. "We...We didn't have any hangouts planned today. He never even knocked. I didn't see him at all." Tubbo says. "What?" Phil says, anger seeping into his tone "He must have run away. I don't know why he did but he ran. We have to find him." "Ranboo and I will help. We will make sure he never runs away again."  Tubbo says, a maniacal smile forming on his face. Ranboo came down and saw Phil and Tubbo. "What happened? Why is Phil here?" Ranboo asks. "Tommy ran away. We want to make sure he is loved that he can never EVER leave us again." Tubbo says. Ranboo agrees to help search for Tommy and to help them make sure he will never run away again. "Wilbur! Techno! Tommy ran away. We need to find him. He could get hurt out there all on his own. We need to make sure he never escapes again." Wilbur and Techno looked up at Phil. "Why would our sunshine run away? We gave him everything!" Wilbur says. Techno doesn't say anything but he looks upset. "Don't worry we'll get him back. Tubbo and Ranboo will help us get him back." Phil says.

Tommy was having a lot of fun with Dream, Sapnap, and George. Dream had always been someone Tommy could count on to help him. Their bond only grew with the time they spent together. "Dream will you protect me from Tubbo, Ranboo, Phil, Wilbur, and Techno?" Tommy asks one day. "Of course Tommy! You matter to me." Dream responds. "Hey! Do you guys wanna go out with us? We were planning on getting ready for Halloween." Sapnap says. Dream and Tommy both agree and they get ready. They get to the shop sooner than they had thought they would. They decided to go and get some lunch before the store opened. They had just gotten their food when a group of people walked through the door. Tommy looked over and immediately hid behind Dream. Dream looked over to see why Tommy had hidden and he saw Phil, Wilbur, Techno, Tubbo, and Ranboo. He hid Tommy from them but they inevitably saw him. Their eyes passed over Tommy but instead of trying to get Tommy they walked back out of the restaurant. "Toms you're ok. They left." Dream says. "They fucking saw me. I know they did!" Tommy sobs. Dream sighs

"Well, we found Tommy." Phil says. Wilbur and Tubbo both had clenched fists. "Dream is trying to steal our Tommy. How dare he." Wilbur whispers angrily. "We'll get him back Will, don't worry." Techno says, putting a hand on his twins shoulder. "When are we gonna get him back? He won't go with us willingly. We will have to force him." Tubbo says. They walk back to Techno, Phil, Wilbur, and Tommy's house. "Ok so we have everything we are going to need to kidnap him." Wilbur says, smiling manically. Tubbo nods. "He won't ever leave... We'll make sure of it." Phil smiles at the people he had come to care about a lot. "Tommy won't even know what hit him..." Phil says...

Tommy, Dream, Sapnap, and George were all looking for Halloween stuff. George and Sapnap were arguing about Halloween costumes and decorations. Tommy and Dream just watched and laughed at their struggles. "Hey, Toms, what do you want to be for Halloween?" Dream asks. "Ummm I want to go as a zombie." Tommy says. Dream smiles and they go around finding stuff for Tommy's costume. "Hey Dream...thank you so much for helping me. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't get out of there." Tommy says with a smile. Little did Tommy know...running away made everything worse.

Hello humans! Dream face revealed! I am so happy that he finally did! He looks good. Please don't hate on other people for there looks or opinions. Anyways how are you guys? Remember you are loved, you matter, eat food, drink water<3