n=1.5+

🔞

Doyoung went back to sit with Yedam's gang again. The only difference this time- Haruto tagged along. Doyoung sat by his friend, but on his other side, Haruto took the seat. Among the crowd of so many people, Doyoung couldn't react. So, he silently accepted the fact that Haruto would torment him from beside all night long.

Doyoung had a big problem though. He had to sit with his legs clasped, hands tied on his thighs in order to cover the bulge in his pants. It was actually painful. But he didn't wanna go to the washroom to fix it because he very well knew one certain tall guy would follow him that way. He didn't want to repeat that night. It was glorious, yes, but he still chose to keep it as a memory. So, no matter how uncomfortable it was sitting like that, he did so.

He had to show Haruto that he wasn't to be played with.

However, after a while, when he got pretty used to it, he relaxed. He sat more comfortably, unlocked his hands and basically stopped caring about the bulge showing. Most of Yedam's friends were drunk, so they didn't even notice. A few who were still sober, including Yedam, were busy laughing about some other topic so Doyoung felt grateful.

Not for long though. Yedam kept diverting his attention to Doyoung in order not to bore his friend. The intention was good but it was disturbing for Doyoung considering his 'situation'. Every time Yedam turned to him, Doyoung quickly hid his bulge. Hadn't it been a few good minutes already? How long must his erection last!? Doyoung prayed to God that the duration remains the shortest but well, Haruto had other plans.

The next time that Yedam looked at his friend, before Doyoung could bring his hands to his front, Haruto, sitting at the right of Doyoung, slung his left leg on top of Doyoung's lap so that his calf muscle came in contact with Doyoung's erected member. Doyoung looked at him in utter shock, but Haruto had that cheeky look on his face, cross-armed with a hint of smirk. Yedam was surprised as well, because who puts his leg on someone's lap like this?

"Um... What are you doing?" Yedam asked Haruto. The latter shrugged, "We're just being comfortable, aren't we?" Haruto looked at Doyoung and intentionally pressed down on his hard on. Doyoung inahled sharply, then controlling his will to bark at Haruto, he smiled at Yedam, "Yeah. Yeah, we are."

Yedam nodded, "Well. Alright." Then he decided to continue with the conversation he was having before. Doyoung took the chance to glare at Haruto, and gritting his teeth, he whispered, "Move.it.away."

Haruto smirked slyly. "As you command." He mouthed. Then, to Doyoung's utter dismay, moved his leg up and down in excruciatingly slow pace, rubbing right on Doyoung's erected member.

"What the fuck are you doing!?" Doyoung hissed in whisper. Haruto gave a naive look, "Moving it, as you asked." And as he said that, he once again pressed against Doyoung's jeans. Doyoung shivered.

"Stop it, Haruto!!" Doyoung spoke again, in a hush because he didn't wanna make a scene out of it. And it was Haruto's win. He did not stop. Rather, fastened his pace, occasionally rubbing and putting pressure on Doyoung's weak spot. Doyoung unintentionally bit his lips. He was loving it. Why the fuck would he love being molested that way? Was he a crazy guy or what? He leaned his head back as Haruto's pace felt good to him. He even cracked a smile. And Haruto suppressed one himself. He was so in control!

Yedam looked at Doyoung when he was already in heaven. Yedam was quite weirded out, so he snapped his fingers in front of his friend.