Chapter 3 - St. Freya

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After I went through the portal I found myself at St. Freya's school gate again but this time I have Seele and the other Veliona with me.

I wonder what Veliona is doing because she haven't showed up or spoke with us for a while.

Probably she's sleeping or doing her personal things or maybe just secretly admiring Seele's photos or she's hugging a Dakimakura of her.

But anyways, I turned around and saw Seele pass through the portal so I used my scythe and cut it.

*Slash*

It started to close then I turned around to look at Seele.

Seele: "Wow! This castle is really huge! It looks like a castle from one of those fairytales Matushka told us during the storytelling time!"

Seele said staring at the school with stars in her eyes.

I then unsummoned my scythe.

Veliona: "You won't believe this but this is actually a school for Valkyries and Bronya is currently living here."

She then looked at me speechless.

Seele: "This a school!? How rich are they to be able to create a school of this size!?"

Seele said in shock.

Veliona: "Don't ask me, I too have no idea."

I said.

Seele: "Okay! Then let's head in and meet Bronya Onee Chan!"

Seele said and was about to zoom towards the school but I quickly grabbed the back of her shirt.

Veliona: "Not so fast Seele. First we need to think on how to introduce ourselves to the teachers, the students and to the principal too I also need to change my voice too because if the others hear it they will get immediately suspicious of me so I better find a way to turn off my Herrscher voice."

I said.

Seele then started to think.

Seele: "Mmhh...how about saying that we are sisters?"

I thought about it and it turned out to be a pretty good idea because I didn't have a any at the moment.

Veliona: "Alright let's go with the sister act. Now the only remaining thing I need to do is find a way to change my voice."

I started to think of a way.

Veliona: 'Mmhh...should I try to think of turning off the Herrscher voice to change it like how I did with my weapons? Yeah I think I should try because it's the only idea I have for now.'

I put my hand on my throat and thought of changing the voice.

Veliona: "Ah...ah...ah...did it work?"

I asked.

Seele: "yes, it worked but now that I heard your normal voice I can say that you sound like me but you're voice is slightly deeper than mine."

Seele commented about my voice.

Veliona: "Now that I'm done with that I guess it's time to head towards the school so let's go Seele."

I said.

We walked towards the main entrance of the school, when we arrived at the door I was reaching the handle but someone on the other side of the door opened it.