Chapter 4 - Meeting Squad V

The "Flaming" Oolong Tea (part 1/2)

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Noises*

————————————————————————————————————————

Theresa and Seele covered their ears from the ear piercing scream I just did.

Theresa: "Ugh...what was that Veliona?! Ow...I think my ears are about to bleed if I hear another scream...."

Meanwhile Seele was whimpering while holding her ears, I stared at her with a guilty look

Veliona: "I'm sorry for suddenly scream principal and Seele...it's just I wasn't expecting that we already needed to do the final exams the moment we enrolled here..."

I apologized.

Veliona: 'It's also because I thought we were at the beginning of the storyline but it turns out we are currently in chapter 2. I guess time do flow differently in the Sea of Quanta.'

I thought.

Theresa: "*sigh* I'll let it slide this time since you are new here. Now follow me, I will take you to an available dorm."

Theresa said.

Timeskip

A few hours has passed and we found out that the only available dorm was none other than the one where Theresa and the girls are living.

The sun was almost done setting, we are currently in front of the door of the dorm.

Theresa: "Ok girls we're here. Now stay outside for a bit and wait for my call."

She told us then opened the door and  entered.

[Inside the dorm]

3rd person POV

Theresa: "I'm back!"

Theresa said.

Mei: "Ah, welcome back principal

Mei: "Ah, welcome back principal. Dinner is almost ready."

Mei greeted and entered inside the kitchen.

Fu Hua was reading a book but paused to greet Theresa.