Chapter 1

"That's boring!"

Lick lick

A black and white short-haired cat is licking it's two paws alternately in front of a supermarket. Once satisfied, the cat supported his chin with his hand and watched the humans passing in and out of the supermarket.

"So bored-nyan, haaayyyhhhh" He yawned widely.

"Today no one has given me anything to eat--nyan" Looking down.

A man suddenly came in front of the cat and squatted down. The cat raised its head, looking at the source of the sound.

 The cat raised its head, looking at the source of the sound

"Want this?!" Smile.

"Meowww! = I want it- nyan! " He stood up and walked slowly towards the man, rubbed his body against the suit he was wearing and looked into his eyes.

The man smiled slyly. Instead of giving the meat to the cat, instead put all the meat into its mouth at once.

"Oppss sorry, I'm hungry too" Chewed for a while. He took some meat from his mouth that had not been chewed and placed it in front of the cat. "That's for you"

The cat just glanced at the meat disinterestedly then glared at the man in front of him and walked away. "Huft, human bastard-nyan" swayed and left the man.

"Damn it. That cat is very expressive." He stood up while swallowing all the meat in his mouth.

Not long after, his friend came patting him on the shoulder. "Gulf! Where have you been! Our client has been waiting for a long time!"

"OH MY GOD!! I forgot! Let's hurry back" They ran towards the office. Apologize for the delay and start the meeting.

Growlll

"My stomach is so hungry-nyan" Walking while looking down languidly. His eyes glanced at the trash, not far from where he was standing. Immediately approached and began to rummage through the contents of the garbage.

"WHAT ARE YOU STILL PUTTING ON?!"

The cat was startled and looked in the direction of the sound. "I-I'm hungry-nyan" The other person is big and there are 2 friends behind him who are also big. Not to forget the scars on their bodies, indicating a capable fighting experience, making this black and white cat a little afraid.

"FUCK!! THIS IS MY TERRITORY!! BREAK HIM!"
The 3 big cats began to slowly advance towards the black cat. His legs trembled in fear.

In all his life, he had never fought. That's why he was afraid because he didn't have the skills to fight the enemy. His body was clean of scars. Immediately without warning the black and white cat immediately ran fast.

The 3 big cats continued to chase after him. The black and white cat was confused about where to run and his eyes glanced at an open door. Immediately he went inside and immediately looked for a place to hide.