≈ Prompt #1 & #2 ≈

THIS IS A SPEEDRUN, IM DOING IT NOW CAUSE YES I FEEL LIKE I SHOULD CATCH UP HA-

also if i put a lot of typos, im tired to fix all of them KDNANENS

IcyWillowSong hi hi i did a thing- 👉👈✨

-

Day 1 , prompt given "Crystal"

AU used: Ressurection Diamond (SL based)

[ Short summary is that Colle died during the Demon War, the Red Steves held a funeral for him and Seer wanted to make something special for the Elites to honor his role, but it ends up reviving Colle but more like, created him in a new personality. He acts more like a bodyguard to Seer, protects him, and stays near him. Its like Steven Universe, Pearl and Pink Diamond. ]

Colle only looked at himself in the mirror, staring at his eyes, then thinking about Seer's, there was a difference. Colle's eyes looked sparkling, like the stars in the night and was reflected in the water, like a crystal shining in the caves and m has not been shattered yet. Seer's were a lil dull, it matches the blue sky and the orchids he saw in Seer's home on a vase.

It was missing a glimmer, almost a little to dull.

Seer soon walked in the room, his eyes turned to see Colle a bit too close on the mirror and was staring at himself quietly. Seer getting a weird vibe from him, he cleared his throat to get Colle's attention. " Ahem, uh, Colle? " The redhead snapoed out of his trance and turned over to Seer quickly. Seer felt more awkward after that, but made his way over to the bed and sat there.

" Sit by next me, we need to have a talk. "

Colle did what Seer told him to do, he stood up and made his way over to Seer without any attempts to not to, Colle always listens to Seer anyways.

As Colle has sat down beside Seer, the rainbow being only sighed. He had Colle's attention now, but how was he supposed to tell him the truth? This can only brought up more questions to Colle about himself, but he'd doubt that he would. In all honesty he was hesitant, but he needed to tell him anyways.

" Colle. "

" Yes, First Hero? "

' Dear Origin that felt more weird than I thought. ' Seer thought after hearing the words came out of Colle's mouth, maybe he should say something about that first.

" No no, don't call me that. Just say my name, Seer. "

Colle tilted his head for a bit, before nodding. " Apoligies, Seer. "

Seer took a breath, it was now or never, it was best for Colle to know the truth now or it will hurt everyone. And he doesn't want to see the Professor in grief and loss of losing his best friend even after revived.

" I- look, about the day you were first created, that wasn't intentional. Not on purpose, more like an accident that I never expected that it would happen. "

The Rainbow hero ducked his head down a bit, his wings moved slowly and he fiddled with his fingers. He doesn't know how to keep on with this, knowing Colle had no knowledge about what he should know about or anything at all.

" Seer, you are tense. Are you hiding something from me? Are you afraid of me? "

" What, no, I wouldn't be afraid of you. It's just... " Seer snapped back at looking to Colle again but feel right back into nervousness as he thought of what he should say again, he couldn't just hide this forever. He should know, Colle's the only one who hasn't known the truth yet. With that though, he gained some confidence, little confidence to tell.