Let's reminisce the past 🍂

Anjana POV 🤍

I still remember the first day when Arjun joined our tution. It's not a big tution center but a small one in the terrace where almost 60 - 70 students of all grade studied.

Arjun is a guy who born with silver spoon. His father is a very big business man in the city. Arjun is so rich that he even had a iPhone for himself when he is just 12.

I wondered what makes him join in our tution center whereas he could afford a better one. Not just me everybody in our gang took a lot of time to gel with him.

Come on he had everything that we lack. We had a simple background and a typical middle class families and trust me that's the first time we have seen an iPhone.

The only thing that he lacks and I had my upper hand is in studies. He is very poor at studying.

My mam adviced me to help Arjun in studies which I did ofcourse. And that's how everything started.

Arjun is someone I hated at start and eventually became friends. Well this feeling is mutual. He didn't liked me bcoz he didn't liked that I was helping him in his studies.

But later somedays we did become friends and we did liked each others company. That's when I came to know a lot about him. He is not someone who flaunt his status but treats everyone comfortable.

We never thought about the feeling of love those days. Actually we don't even know that. We liked each other. We liked to spend time together. We would get sad if any one of us get absent.

I remember the first time I cried for him. He came tuition late and also his results came. Mam scolded him very bad. I see him cry for the first time which made me cry too.

I remember the first time our hands touched. We were studying his hands are rested in the desk. I didn't noticed that but kept my hand on his. We both got shivered.

I remember the first time we studied together. He was grumpy that mam made him sit with a girl that is me. You know I still remember what exactly we were studying that day. 'The types of triangle'.

Everything was so beautiful untill we stepped into 9 th grade. We had become so close as the time passed which did passed other eyes.

Everybody had their opinion about our relationship. Some said we are friends. Some said we are lovers.
Some said I am taking advantage in his friendship. Trust me I didn't understand the meaning of advantage when they said... it took me lot of time to understand what they meant.

But what we had is so beautiful. I don't even want to name it. It's just so pure. We loved each other with what we think love is. It is not romantic or intimate but just love.

And every beautiful thing will face a drastic thing atleast once. Our love too met one which actually is the reason for our 8 yrs misunderstanding.

~×~

Sorry for late update.
I had my exams and festival lined up.
Will try to update regularly.

Comment who do u think is the villain of their story.
And pls hit the star ⭐