first day of high school morning routine

I slowly open my e/c eyes as my alarm goes off and as my big brother Risotto wakes me up for school. "Y/N wake up or you will be late." My brother said "I know" I replied to him.  I soon get out of bed and brush my hair and brush my teeth.

Flashback to my uniform getting to my house
"Y/N your uniform is here!" My sister in law Marley said "I will be down in a minute!" I said back. I then walk down stairs to see Marley holding my uniform "try it on and see if I fits." She says "okay." I then walk upstairs to my room to try it on. I then walk downstairs to show Marley that it fits.

Back to present time
I then get in my school uniform

Back to present timeI then get in my school uniform

(This is what the uniforms look like)

I then go downstairs to see my brother, Marley, her friend jaselyn, jaselyns husband cioccolata,my niece, and cioccolata and jaselyns kids. "Good morning aunt  Y/N!" My niece Estella or Stella for short says to me. "Good morning Stella. Good morning Rika good morning pepper." I say to my niece amd jaselyn and cioccolatas kids. I then grab a piece of toast from the toaster and get the jelly out amd put the jelly on the toast

"So how was your sleep?" Jaselyn asked "itnwas good for once since I usually hear noises coming from yours and cioccolatas room. Also when yall  are playing or building in there can you keep it down please?" I asked "we will try." Cioccolata said with a smirk.

I then get my skateboard, say bye and see you at school later to the adults cause they are teachers.

Authors note: HOLY CRAP my fingers hurt from writing this also who Marley is she is my friend in real life so yeah. Should I make this a harem wattpad but the thing is you can't have abbachio or bruno simp for Y/N cause one of them is going to be teachers and the other is the janitor.