" Chapter fourteen"

Lani Pov

Lani Pov

Dd sister Melz through a party and invited Dd family and everybody was drinking and smoking. I saw somebody staring at me and making weird faces So I told Melz , Melz went up too her and checked her. "Who tf is that" I asked melz "that's our cousin her name Adriana" melz said.

Few minutes later ......

After I went to sit down my phone rang but it was unknown number so I got up and went too the bathroom and I answered.

Me: Hello who is this

Unknown: I know we're u at and I'm coming

Me: bitch stfu and suck a dick

Unknown: 2525 stairwood ave. I got chu ass and yo bitch ass bf, His brother's too.

I was so fucking scared but didn't wanna tell Dd bc he was gone trip so I kept it to myself. Only bc I was tryna convince myself it was a prank call. Soon enough someone knocked on the door and when we answered it nb was there I was really fucking scared and ready to go tf home.

"Bae can sb drop me off at home" "why u ok" Dd said I didn't wanna tell him so I kept quiet he then grabbed my arm and pulled me off to the side "what I tell u about ignoring me" Dd said "can u just take me home" "ok hold on"

It's been 10 minutes and Dd still didn't take me home so I asked jay to take me he said yes so we got in his car I got in the back seat bc I really didn't know him and it was gone be mad wierd. "Ma u can sit in the front" he said "naw I'm good"

I finally got home said hi to my mama talked to my sister's about homecoming and soon enough fell asleep

Kinda short but yurrr imma put more drama in the next one. Sorry I haven't posted In a while been really busy with school. 🤪💕 Imma post 2 or more chapters td so be ready