"chapter six"

Dd Pov

Dd Pov

     Lani really had me fucked up twerking around hella niggas but I got sum fa ha we got home and I took Lani to my room I know I was wrong for shooting but Ian rlly gaf. Lani sat onna bed looking stupid "why tf u twerking in front of hella niggas den gone lie and say u at home" she ignored me and got on her phone. I walked over to were she was sitting and grabbed her neck "I asked u a question" she rolled her eyes "u not my daddy Dd" Lani said "dat ain't what u said earlier" I laughed.

     Lani laid down on the bed and was texting sb, she was on her phone texting since we go from the party so I grabbed her phone and she was texting a nigga name Jay "gimme my phone" she said "no bc why the fuck u texting other niggas asking to link in shit. U know what ion gaf get tf out my room" I threw her the phone and she left.

Nottie Pov: me and nyny wasn't talking but I was still kinda hurt we just sat in my room in silence "is u mad at me or sum" I grabbed her neck softly and said "yeah bc why tf u being a hoe" the I heard dd and Lani arguing and Lani stormed out dd r...

Nottie Pov: me and nyny wasn't talking but I was still kinda hurt we just sat in my room in silence "is u mad at me or sum" I grabbed her neck softly and said "yeah bc why tf u being a hoe" the I heard dd and Lani arguing and Lani stormed out dd room mad asf i let go of nyny and went to Lani who was crying.
     "What happened" then she got a text from Dd and started crying even more I took her phone

Mi amour💕😩
     I'm done wit chu and block my number too🙄🖕🏼

I then hugged Lani and went to Dd room "u good bro" he was walking back and forth "nah bru Lani wanna be texting other niggas and twerking that shit got me hot wrd2 I wanted to smack tf outta ha" Dd said "bru chill das a female but I see were u coming from dawg." Nyny then came inna room and said that her and Lani was gone leave bc she was mad asf I said ight and gave her I side hug bc I was still kinda mad. Then I left Dd room and went to sleep

 Then I left Dd room and went to sleep

Lani Pov:

     3 months later

  I was in the back of class by myself with ddot bc Nottie Nd Nyny was sitting next to Dd who had another girl wit him. "Mr.Reyes pls stop kissing your gf in class nb wants to see y'all being pda" Ms. Russell said. Him and his gf giggled then she looked back at me and rolled her eyes "don't u have something better to do than be miserable abt my bf" that rat looking ass bitch said btw her name kalah.
       "make me smack tf outta u bc I will dumb bitch" "do it" she said i took my jacket off and walked over to her and smacked her. All of a sudden we started fighting I punched her 3 times b4 she fell den I got on top of her Nd started punching her in her face then I felt sb pull me off of her. B4 everything went blank next thing u know i was in the principal office and got sent home

     5 hours later while I was at home I heard a knock on the door in my sleep I woke up and it was dd i quickly pulled the cover over me bc i was half naked "Lani u up?" Dd said I rolled my eyes "no" he walked over to me and sat on the bed "wassup ma" dd said "why tf u talking to me like we cool das why ya gf got ha ass beat now" he rolled his eyes "dat girl dont mean nun to me its just u havent talked to me in 3 months she was just to keep my mind off u" dd said "but didn't you break up wit me" "only because you was being a hoe but I miss you" dd said i rolled my eyes to be continued......