Is it really him?

Before you read: 

I'm sorry for not posting recently. i recently moved away from my friends and lost the inspiration.  And I also changed the title from "Her eyes so beautiful" to "Midnight Stars" because the previous title felt kinda umm ig I can say kiddish. Well from now I'll try to post every week.  

Thank you 

All of them were about to go home when Lisa craved for icecream.

Rose: I want ice cream too!

Jennie: So do I!

Lisa: I'm pretty sure Jisoo will pay again. Right jisoo?

Jisoo gives Lisa a death stare...

Jennie: I'm sure that means yes!

Jisoo and Rose go to the shop and then Jisoo sees jin her crush...

Jisoo: Rose what do I do?

Rose: get ice cream with him !! I'll be with the girls.

Jisoo takes a deep breath. As she approaches him, jisoo notices that jin is with a friend and gets nervous. Meanwhile Jin and Jungkook(jin's friend):

Jin: Bro I see jisoo! She was the cute girl I was talking about!!

Jungkook: Omg!! Go and ask her if she wants ice cream. Bro go !!

Meanwhile, Jisoo goes over to Jin and asks if he wants to get ice cream together.

"Sure I would love to !" Jin replies

"Hyung I'll meet you at Tae's House!" Jungkook says obviously wanting to leave them alone.

Meanwhile :

Rose gets frustrated as Jennie doesn't lift her call. Mad that she didn't answer, rose was texting her. She was soo focused that she bumped into someone. Her heart skips a beat as she looks up and sees her high school crush Jungkook. 

They were really close for about 2 and a half years until Jungkook moved away. They haven't met for almost 10 years.

"Oh Rosé !! It's been soo long. How are you ??" Jungkook says as he sees her.

"I'm fine Oppa! How are you?" Rosé replies.

"Wanna have ice cream together?" Jungkook asks

"Sure Oppa! " Rose manages to say because her heart was practically ready to jump out of her chest.

Thank you for reading! If you want more rosekook please read my best friend rosekook story   "how we fell in love(rosekook)" by 9666881222abc 

And if you like Jinsoo then please read "Miracle" by Deekshu33, my other best friend.

Thank you. Have a good day :)