Meeting B.A.P

The next day, 2pm. After school, you went straight to the school gate. You waited for a few minutes and Jaeseop finally came. "Yah, what took you so long?" You asked as you looked at him. "Mian, the teacher held the class back." Jaesop said and the two of you went out.

You went to a shop that sells wig and bought a boy hairstyle. After that, you went to a clothes store and buy some shirts that boys would wear. You went to buy some hats as well as a few jackets. After buying everything, you went back to the dorm and changed. After almost half an hour, you went out. "Wow... You really look like a boy now." Jaeseop said while looking at you and continue, "You didn't buy those pants, right?" "Yeah, it's my own." You said while looking at your pants. "Let's go, we are late." Jaeeop said and the two of you ran to TS ent.

Once you reached, Jaeseop hurriedly went to the practice room with you. "Hyungs, i just found a new back-up dancer." Jaeseop said while opening the door. The other dancers and B.A.P members looked at him. "Yah, Eunkyung-ah. Come in and introduce yourself." Jaeseop said while looking at the door. After a while, the door opens and you came in. "Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Lee Eunkyung." You said while trying to make a boy's voice. "Nice to meet you, i'm Yoo Youngjae." Youngjae said while looking at you and you just bowed. "How old are you?" Himchan asked, curious. "I'm a 97-liner." You replied while looking at him. Then all of you started chatting and getting to know one another.