Zelo teaching you

After all the chatting, everyone started practicing. While dancing 'Warrior', you kept messing up the 'break dance' part and everyone had to dance again and again. "Yah, Lee Eunkyung ssi. Aren't you going to do it right?!" Zelo shouted, angrier than usual. "I-i'm sorry." You apologized while looking down. "Aniya, it's alright." Daehyun said while looking at you while putting his arms around your shoulder and continued, "Zelo-yah, it's alright. He just came this afternoon and you expect him to dance well? Give him some more time." "Ne hyung." Zelo said and everyone started dancing again.

After a few hours, it's night time and everyone is preparing to go. After a few minutes, everyone left except you and Zelo. You are preparing to go as well when Zelo stopped you. "Where do you think you are going?" Zelo asked while looking at you. "I'm going home, where do you think i'm going?" You asked as you took your bag. "You are not going to leave until you learn the break dance part." Zelo said and the two of started practicing again.

After dancing for so many times, you still can't get the 'break dance' part right. "Yah! Can't you dance properly?!" Zelo shouted angrily as he look at you. "I'm trying my best, okay?!" You shouted. After practicing a few more, Zelo gave up and the two of you went home.

Once you reached the dorm, you look at the time and it's already 2 in the morning. You put your bag down and you went to sleep.

Meanwhile, once Zelo get back to the dorm, he saw Yongguk and Himchan still awake. "Junhong-ah, did you teach him the dance?" Himchan asked, curious and Zelo just nodded. "Yah, don't push people too hard. They will get sick." Yongguk advised and Zelo just nodded. After a while, Zelo went into the room and sleep. "Hope Eunkyung is alright." Himchan said while looking at Yongguk. "Let's sleep." Yongguk said and the two of them went to sleep.