Prologue 3: The "break"ing point

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.

After the news about what happen to the future the residents of remnant make there way into their rooms and obviously they couldn't really do well with the future they saw, so many lives loss and in the end the brother gods get what they wanted. A lot of entertainment and that's just the tip of the iceberg each and everyone of them had their own reactions so we'll look in a few of them.

2 hours later
Scene change to Team Rwby's room

Team Rwby and Jnpr with their respective families are here after witnessing few of their friends/family member dies in the future they were in sorrow and things turn to worse when they know who died. Jaune and Pyrrha were lost by this and had been crying ever since the reveal. Nora had been hugging them both while crying and lot letting go.
Ren while crying is trying to let Nora go from the two but with no success, he is broken because he saw Jaune as his older brother figure, and seeing him die like that broke his heart, he lost another part of his family.

Ren: Nora! Please let them go! Your crushing them!

Nora: NO!! I'm not letting go!! I don't want to!

Nora hug them both tighter than ever while still crying. Both Jaune and Pyrrha are still not responding let alone even say a word.

Saphron (still crying but angry): I'M GONNA MURDER THEM AND I'LL RIP AND TEAR THEM APART!!! NOBODY KILLS MY BROTHER!!! NOBODY!!!!

Terra: Saphron!! Calm down!!

Saphron: calm down?! CALM DOWN!!? HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN WHEN THAT GRIMM BITCH MURDERED MY OWN BROTHER!!? HOW TERRA!? HOW!?

Terra: because Adrian wouldn't like to see you like this!

That got Saphron to got out of rage then look towards Adrian who is hiding his face into Terra's chest out of fear from his mother. Saphron had immense guilt on this and go to Adrian and give him a warm smile to calm him down.

Saphron (smiles): I'm sorry my little Adrian. Mommy is sorry for scaring you like that.

Adrian just smiles still not knowing what's going on but he like it. Saphron and Terra are confuse until they saw his ears still plugged by the earplugs both of them sighed in relief and remove them, Adrian liked that.

Adrian: uonkle!

He said uncle which caught the group and the girls cooed which also lead to Jaune and Pyrrha to come out of there gaze and felt happy and joy seeing Adrian being a bundle of joy.

Saphron/Ren and Nora: JAUNE/GUYS/FEARLESS LEADER,PYRRHA!!!

They immediately hug the two while sobbing, both Jaune and Pyrrha smiles and patted them in the back making them cry harder.

Jaune: guys it's alright we already got out of that please no need to be sad.

Pyrrha: yeah cmon you two! Where's our silent and emo friend and a pancake-loving leg breaker goofball? Though I think Jaune fits that last statement

Jaune & Ren: Hey!

The group calm down then laugh, filling happy with the light atmosphere only to start going gloomy when they realize that Jaune and Pyrrha aren't the only ones that died.
They look at team Rwby and it's depressing. Weiss is in tears and trying to hold it back but failed while trying to comfort a broken Ruby, Winter and Willow is also helping her sister/daughter while Blake is trying to stop Yang from going into a killing spree, the latter didn't care if she looses her arm to hell with that! Her sister dies and what matters is her safety. Taiyang is also being held back by a very angry Qrow while Raven just stand in the sideway just watching though she look she was about to let out few tears but nobody see it. Kali is being comforted by Ghira both of which are still in tears by the amount of lives lost, both human and Faunus, Oscar is just silently crying in the corner.