Chapter 7: My "Darkest Desire"

(I do not own the music video "Darkest Desire" it belongs to YouTube content creator Dawko and DHeusta)

Word: speaking.
Word: cinema speaker
Word: threatening voice
Word: whisper.
[word]: thinking.
WORD: shouting.
*word*: action
.
.
.
After the wonderful cartoonish vibe show from the previous viewing. The clone Blackjack had sent to the multiverse creator had return at the wrong time as the guest are very curious about the "lecture" Blackjack is doing to Jacques. He ended up explaining everything after a terrifying death glare from Glynda and everyone is surprised, though the Faunus and some grumbles for not joining in the fun. The clone tells them to wait as Blackjack is in a mood for torture, though some are reluctant to listen they were warned as the clone will show them what is Blackjack actually doing to Jacques. And it will scare them for a while.

Before the screen begins, the clone teleports in front of them startling some of the audience.

Blackjack clone: are you all certainly sure that you're ready? Because it looks to me that you're not.

Mercury: hey we're ready! We are tough! *his legs shaking a little*

Sun: yeah! We can handle this! *sweating a little*

The clone is not convinced but agreed that they'll be watching.

Blackjack clone: *eyes narrowed* alright fair enough... Let's begin.

He teleports back with the staff members as the screen started playing and the lights off.

On screen it starts on a hell like world were we can see Jacques tied in the air with multiple black chains, each of these chains glows different colors from red to orange.

Sun: *scared* alright I give up! That's terrifying enough!

Mercury: *scared*and we are just getting started!

Blackjack: let's cooperate mr. Jacques. And admit it that your the real monster here.

Jacques: HMMMHMMHMMM!!! [NEVER!! NOT WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!!]

The audience are pissed off by Jacques stubbornness, Blackjack isn't fazed and continues talking.

Blackjack: come on now, I think we all know why we're here. We've been doing this for a while now, surely you could've known by now right??

He speaks in a calm voice with a gentle smile while Jacques is shaking his head to say no. Blackjack sighed in frustration.

Blackjack: *sigh* fine if you don't cooperate with me! *eyes glowing purple* Then I'll give you a taste of my rage!

He disappears in the shadows as Jacques is released from the chains. Jacques and the audience are confuse on what's going to happen but the audience knew it will be terrifying.

Kero: *unfazed* looks like he snapped.

Dreya: *unfazed* that fool is done for.

Blackjack clone: *unfazed* he won't be missed.

Penny: *scared* mr- mr. Kero? (Kero looks at Penny) what does he mean by taste of my rage??

Everyone is curious about this and looks at the staff members who are looking at each other.

Kero: well... it's got to do with his history... let's just say that betrayal tends to change one's heart...

Dreya: Twisted with anger and became the embodiment of vengeance...

Blackjack clone: Wanting to destroy those that wronged him... he is called at the time.

Kero/Dreya/the clone: The Dark Destroyer, The Demonic Deity.