Demon Bakugo Pt.1(?)

°° Hey guys! This is my first oneshot ever. If there are mistakes I apologize!°°

°°There will be smut! Subtop HumanKiri + DomBottom DemonBaku. Mentions of... Idk satan°°

                "Do it man! It's not that hard!" Kaminari encouraged Kirishima. The blonde was standing outside of the bathroom forcing Kirishima to light the black candles already. There was bright red lipstick with symbols on the mirror already.

 The redhead whined, "Fine man! Nothing will happen right?" He asked and began to light the candles with a lighter as quickly as he possibly could to get this shit over with. Kaminari hesitated and turned the light off, "Uuh, yep. Maybe. Well, goodluck man! Remember the words on the sticky note!" 

 The door shut. Now Kirishima was alone in the dark, his face illuminated by the light of the candles. His hands trembled as he reached for the sticky note, inhaling deeply. "Eternal flame, deep inside, please fulfil my wishes tonight," he read. When he saw the x7 symbol he groaned and chanted it seven times. Nothing happened.  "Oh that wasn-"

The lipstick on the mirror began to turn black almost like it was rotting in sped up time, along with the candles that turned bright red then black. "Aa- ah! What is happening !" Kirishima panicked and made an attempt to blow the fire out. It wouldn't event falter. Then it all stopped and the flames went out. He instantly ran out the bathroom, seeing Kaminari bursting into laughter, "Good acting man! I'm going home. That was just some cheap joke I saw on Reddit. "

Kirishima frowned, "Whatever. It was nothing. Get out now," he sighed and ushered his friend out of the house leaving him by himself. He plopped onto the couch and turned on the tv. That's when his favorite candle next to him suddenly lit up and he felt warm hands rubbing his shoulders, "Hmm... First one who's actually worthy of my time hm~?" a raspy voice whispered next to him. 

 "Woah who said that!?" He yelled and sprang up. He saw a figure standing behind his couch with a very.. Provocative outfit on. Wow... The dude was beautiful. Ash blonde hair, red eyes like his but different.. Like he was staring into an exploding sun that took anyones breath away. Where parts of his latex outfit showed skin he could see black patterns that seemed like tattoos decorating his muscles. His pretty pink lips looked delicious and his horns... Wait. Horns!?

https://pin.it/MbFwDwD - kind of what he looks like but with a sexy outfit//

 "Like what you see /Eijiro/~?" He stepped from behind the couch and walked closer to Kirishima who was seemingly taller than him. Kirishima looked stunned and took a step back, "H-how do you know my name?" He asked. "Doesn't fucking matter. Call me Katsuki. A succubus fresh from hell, you know it's been decades since I found someone worthy of my time? Come on baby I wanna see what you've gotten in your pants."

It was embarrassing to say the redhead already had a raging erection. It was suspiciously quick but he didn't bother as he watched the demon get on his knees in front of him, grabbing his clothed cock gently. He inhaled sharply through his shark teeth. 

Katsuki smirked, "Oh all the things I'll do to you..."

°°°550 words! There will be longer in the future if this starts off well. If there are mistakes let me know! Get this to.. 15-25 stars and I'll give a part two with actual smut.°°