Nightmares..

Varian was walking home untill he faceplanted into the door snapping him out of his thoughts and self shame. .Varian:AUGH! He kicked down the door angrily But then a voice Came out of nowhere. . Rapunzel:Varian Are..you okay.? Youve been blanking out lately.... . varian hesitated for a moment at the sudden question. . . Varian:Y-yeah..im fine dont worry about m- But then he started to drown in his Thoughts. . "Traitor." "Everyone hates you." "I WILL." "NOT STOP UNTILL YOU FEEL. . ALL THE PAIN AND A. GONY I FEEL." "NO ONE. TRUSTS YOU ANYMORE." "TRAITOR" "DISSAPOINTMENT OF A SON." "I HATE YOU." "AFTER ALL HAIRSTRIPES DONE WERE GUNNA TRUST HIM.?" "PATHETIC." "I DONT WANNA. FIGHT YOU. VAR...I...AN.." Varian then opened his eyes but this nightmare wasnt over there stood zahn tiri infront of him "W-what..d-do u want from me zhan tiri.." Varian hissed angrily kinda scared "Nothing dear i just want you to know MY moon child That you ARE..the CHOSEN ONE.!" Zhan tiri yelled "N-NO L-LIAR.!" Varian cov3red his ears now knowing what she meant he tried to fight her control "i was once like you my child slightly insecure..Argued with my ruler too thought i was mature but i put my heart aside and i used my head..Now i think its time you learned what dear old Ruler said~!" Zhan tiri winked at him "Dont you wanna be evil like me.? Dont you wanna be meaaan..? Dont you wanna make mischief your daily routine.? While u can spend ur life pretending to the poor.But when ur evil doing less is doing moreee! Dont u wanna be ruthless and rotten? And maaad.! Dont u wanna be very very good at being bad.? I have tried my whole life long to do the worst i can clawed my ways to victiory...Build my master plan.! Now the time has come my dear..for you to take your place~! Promise me you'll try to be..An absolutoe Disgrace.! Dont u wanna be Evil like me.? Dont u wanna be cruelll~? Dont u wanna be nasty and Brutal and cooool~ And when u grab that Stone thats when ur Rain begins.! Who wants an evil legend without a sack of sinssss.? Dont u wanna heartless and harden As stone.! Don't u wanna be fingerlicking evil to the bone.? *singing some kind of chant* mistress of the universe..Powerful and strong.! Child hear me help me join me wont you sing alo-"