The notebook..

"What is this..?" Varian said with curisotiy "a...notebook.?!-" Varian said amused "Hmm...the seven kingdoms..." Varian blinked Trying to Read it carefully and went to his dad "DAAAADDD! whats this.?" Varian asked so "polietley" "My ears varian- and what-" then quirin cut himself off when he saw His wifes notebook "Uhm give me that." Quirin demanded "uhm...o-okay..?" Varian said and gave quirin the notebook "U must know not to look around stuff like that." Quirin said angrily "i know.." Varian said sadly as quirin put his wifes notebook on the table "Look varian.." Quirin started "listen little boy ur talking ur dad and i dont wanna hear the problem gotta save the Village." Varian scoffed "oh i guess thats why u ran" Quirin didnt look so pleased "while being married to your mama! " Varian clenched his teeth "YOU STINK AT BEING A DAD!" Quirin chuckled "poor vary are you sad.?" Varian crossed his arms "Not as sad as you without the notebook,I didnt come to fight for once do something right!" Quirin pushed varain out of his way "i steal souls..were u expecting flowers.?" Varian growled "I ONLY NEED YOU CUZ I CAME HERE FOR SOMETHING!" quirins dad grabbed varians collar "ive given u everything! BY GIVING U NOTHING! I did what i had to do!" Varian pushed his dad "you only did whats best for you!" Quirin smiled "Well u can learn a thing or two! When push comes aside you do what you gotta do!"

(Didnt finish the song srry 😣)