A day out (pt.2)

Ches watched the back doors of the movie theater, he waited for the perfect time for when an employee to step out and throw the trash out. Glam felt a feeling of wrong and excitement while doing such a small thing, this is probably the most excitement he's had in a long time, maybe even ever! Soon the opening came, an employee exited the back of the theater to throw a big trash can out, now was their chance. Ches fumbled for Glam's hand and he dashed them both into the theater. The employee yelled out for them, but that's all they really did, no attempt to pursue them or anything. As they ran into the closest theater room, [orry, I don't know name for it. I'll change it when i find out lol] the quietly found some empty seats. After they finally sat down, he both took a sigh of relief, they then bursted out laughing to each other. Someone shushed them and Ches told them to piss off. Ches and Glam sat in silence as they watched the trailers, then the movie began. Some generic horror movie, Ches asked Glam if he wanted to watch it or they should bounce. Glam said he could watch the movie, he never really saw a horror movie, he's lived through worse horrors to he honestly didn't care. Glam and Ches sat throughout the whole movie, Glam was mesmerized by the movie while Ches had fallen asleep a quarter through. Glam gently shook Ches awake, "psst, wakey wakey", Ches jolted awake, "AGH, I fell aslee-", as Ches was about to finish his sentence a security guard and the employee from earlier found them! "There they are! Those are the kids that snuck in!" , the SG mumbled something tiredly, "you guys are just some poor kids, people do this all the time. I'm not paid enough for this- just git". Glam helped Ches up as they awkwardly left the theater room, after they left the theater they looked at each other, then proceeded to start laughing uncontrollably. The whole situation was just so odd yet really chill. Ches smiled, "ok, we got one more thing before the show starts." , as Ches gestured for Glam to follow him, Glam tapped his shoulder to get his attention, "Ches?" ,Ches turned around, "ya dude?" , Glam thought for a minute, "I think, I think I'm good to play in the concert if you're good with it?". Ches had a look of pure joy, he was jumping around happily as he went to give Glam a big hug, "Hell ya!", he said with a wide smile, "I'll go get our guitars from the trailer! You meet me at the park!", as Ches was about to run to the trailer he quickly turned back to Glam and gave him one last hug before running to the trailer like a happy kid running to an ice cream truck. Glam felt his face get warm, along with the rest of his body, "what was this????" , Glam thought to himself. He brushed it off as nothing and begin to walk to the park.