A feeling in my chest

Ches and Glam sat together while waiting for all the performances to finish. Glam was mesmerized by all the music and bands he was seeing, it wa like something he had only seen in dreams. He had played before but, he never really sat down and enjoyed these before. It get nice.., Glam looked over at Ches, he looked so happy, singing along, rocking to it all... Why was he admiring Ches more than usual???? He always admired Ches since they met, but this, felt different?? He continued to brush it off as before. Ches glanced over at Glam and smiled, "excited? You've been a little quiet-", Glam snaps out of thought, "hm? Oh! Yes! Very excited! I'm not used to performing in front of so many- I mean- we've preformed before, but, not to so many, and I don't know if-", Ches puts a hand on Glam's shoulder, "dude, we're gonna do awesome,  just take a deep breath, ok?". Glam and Ches stared at each other for a bit an began taking deep breaths. As the group playing as of now began to finish, the announcer announced the last preformers of the night, Glam and Ches! Glam felt a shiver run up his spin, Ches gently held Glam's hand in reassurance and smiled at Glam, "ready?" . Glam felt his face turn a little red, butvhe nodded, "ready". They began up stage, both feeling as nervous as ever to be in front of so many. Ches and Glam stood on stage quiet for a second, then Glam lead himself and Ches as they began to play. It was like a blast of sound, from a quiet, still night to a booming noise of guitars! People cheered and loved Glam and Ches playing! They played their hearts out and put all their emotions, especially Glam, as all he felt was being put into song. From a gush of emotions of fear, anger, depression, and, love had flowed as they played. Ches was surprised to hear and see Glam lead for once, he just felt so happy being on stage with Glam that any fear he had to play had melted away, all he could see or hear was Glam. They played for a rather long while compared to the other bands before. As they finally came to a stop of playing, a roar of applause was heard! Glam and Ches felt so extatic from playing, they felt amazing. Ches cheered for himself and Glam, he ran and gave Glam a tight and loving embrace of a hug. Glam thought to himself, "it's now or never". When Ches finished hugging Glam, they locked eyes for a long while. Then, Glam did it, he pulled Ches in. And he kissed him, right on stage.