1

Uff-

Wei wuxian had landed with a thud. The rocks scraping his skin as he fell.

Groaning, he looked around his current location to see dead trees and bones everywhere. It was quite a dark and gloomy place.

"What the-"

This view was not something you see everyday. It was too much gore.

Of course, being the rational and logical person he is, Wei wuxian immediately began theorising.

There were two possible reasons. One, he somehow got drunk and ended in a horror house at some amusement park. Or two, he somehow came back to his past life.

Which was definitely not something he wanted.

Or he ended up is a totally different world that's completely unlike the ones he'd lived in.

You never know. The universe is weird like that.

Patting himself, he realised his appearance was exactly the same as it was in his second life.

Wei wuxian will admit that he didn't have a good memory, but after what he experienced just before the fall of Lotus pier, his memory was better that anyone else's.

Of course, excluding the random gaps in his memories due to the resentful energy effecting his brain.

But hey! He was borderline crazy and out of his mind back then. So it isn't entirely his fault that he lost some of his memories.

But he does remember everything that happened before with amazing clarity.

Coincidentally, he looked exactly like what Wei Changze looked like here. So much so that they could easily pass as identical twins.

The first thing he did was get out of the forest. Luckily it wasn't the burial mounds as he'd feared but a mountain near there.

Still yiling. So the same world as his first life then.

His first instinct was to find a way to get back to his old world. He'd rather not stay here if he could. Especially since he didn't actually have any good experiences here.

Stealing some talisman paper and ink from the stores, Wei wuxian made his way back to the isolated forest and started experimenting. Using every piece of knowledge he had here.

It took a while, but he managed to make an array to form a portal back to his home.

It would be something he could use to come back here if he wanted. This portal was basically a link between both the world's.

He went back home and finally calmed down. He looked through his house and sas that everything was in place.

He took out a piece of the spicy dango and but it while lying on his bed.

That's when a thought came to him

'Should i just take my younger self with me?'

When he'd gone to town to take some talisman paper, he overhead some conversations and realised that it was currently the year he'd estimated his parents to have died.

Thinking for a while, Wei wuxian decided that if his former parents truly are dead, then he'll take his younger self with him back to his world.

He quickly looked through his closet to change. He certainly couldn't wear a hoodie in ancient china after all.

He found some robes and grimaced.

"Ugh. This would definitely make me look like a young master. The quality of this is much better that anything that's sold there anyway. But i don't really have another option...."