Chapter 4 P2: The Bathroom

Catherine's POV

"I'm going to the bathroom. " I said and i just walked off to the bathroom, "HEY, DON'T BE RUDE TO MY FRIEND?!" I heard Cheryl shout as I was near the door to the women's toilet. My eyes started to sting and my cheeks started to burn..

As I closed the door behind me I wanted to cry my eyes out until I heard another, familiar cry, I located the stall where the sound was coming from. I gave a knock on the door.

"Are you alright ms?" I said, "N-no I'm not now go away!! " the person behind the toilet door snuffled, they were pretty rude towards me, "Look, what's wrong, I want to help you.. " I said, sounding worried..

"Your not! Your probably a setup who lures me out the bathroom to just BULLY ME!! " They responded dramatically.. I couldn't stand them much longer but I needed to know what's wrong.

"Open the do-" I was interrupted by the cubical door opening, I saw a woman with mascara running down her cheeks and puffy lips. She wore a neon pink tank top with matching neon pink heels with gold hoop earrings, skintight jeans and manicured nails, I instantly knew who it was,

"Trisha?! " I said in surprise, as I wasn't expecting to see her here, "Cathrine??" She responded, also surprised. I put my hand on her shoulder, "I never expected to see my old childhood enemy here.. What's wrong, Trish?" I said to her.

"Well, after Moses Hacmon dumped me 4 months ago, I found out I was 2 months pregnant with his child. Now people are calling me horrible names like whore, slag and obese cow for it!! I can't raise a child on my own?! I can't afford a abortion?! What am I going to do now??" She bawled her eyes out crying into my shoulder, I patted her on the back and reassured her, "Look, it's ok Trisha, I know I may have been a horrible person to you when we were kids but I can make it up to you, I can help you raise the child.. I could be like a cool aunt in a way.. " I told her.

Trisha sniffed, "Really..? " she said, feeling some hope inside her, "Yes, really. " I replied, with a smile on my face, we both hugged. "Oh Cathy, thank you so much! " Trisha said, feeling a little more hopeful about having a child, "Any time, now let's get you cleaned up." I wiped her eyes with a damp tissue at the sink and let her reapply some of the clear mascara I lent her, since black mascara can make a mess when crying and she applied her rose pink lipstick back on. "Also Trisha, I'm wondering if I could introduce some of my friends to you! " I said to her, trying to help her feel a little more happier..

"I'd love to!" She responded sounding a little more cheerful. We both walked out the bathroom and Jesus and Cheryl saw who I was walking out with..

"Trisha?? " Cheryl and Jesus said in sync, both sounding shocked.