selfish

"Yeah sorry I was a bit late earlier," You said as you tied your white hair up into a bun. "Did something happen on the way or was it traffic? You're rarely this late" Nobara said while she sipped the coffee that you had bought earlier from the cafe.

Yes, Nobara's right in a way. That you're late by like, an hour. It's already 10 am but the meeting that you're planning is supposed to end at the said time. And the meeting ended up sooner than you planned to since your special co-workers are handling the rest of it.

"Sorry about that" you replied while walking away from the meeting table, and opening a pack of cigarettes. Grabbing one of them " I was talking to someone" you said after positioning yourself on the couch on the balcony.

"Well, may I know this someone? The person is clearly worthy of your time then" Nobara said while multitasking her work for one of your models.

Oh? You haven't mentioned the models yet? Let me then.

Since you're one of the people who owned one of the 3 biggest fashion brands in Japan and almost worldwide, you made sure you got the best models you could ever have.

But Satoru, being the petty man-child he is, already got his hands on Mai, Momo, and Junpei. The other two are professional models, while Junpei is a hidden gem.

After your plans got leaked out with you wanting to grab and hire the three first, Satoru didn't bat an eyelash and immediately called the three on the spot while you were discussing the contracts.

"I'm sorry Miss, let me take this" she looked at you for permission. And you nod. Mai got up and walked away not that far enough from your desk. As you keep talking about the contracts with the other two, your ears perked up. Hearing an annoying and punch-able voice, through the phone.

Satoru's.

Even though the phone is not on speaker, your sharp hearing skills can still get in anyone's business.

In the end, you accepted Suguru's offer and help. knowing Satoru will do whatever it takes to get your personally chosen models.

Suguru is kind enough to offer you himself, and a few of his friends. Like Mahito and Choso. He's doing this to spite Satoru.

You hated having the sharp skill. As a kid, Whenever you're in your household it's all so dead and quiet. You trained yourself into trying to hear whatever things or beings that live around your area. The crickets' noises, the tall grass that's swaying together after it got hit by winds, and your least favorite, footsteps.

You can uniquely know and pinpoint who and which footsteps are coming towards you based on the speed and how heavy they are. You know yours, the maids and your parents' footsteps, till a new one set foot.

Gojo Satoru's.

Everything was the same but also not at the same time. Since his appearance made everything you do tolerable (not that you're going to admit this to him anytime soon)

He always stayed around with you. No matter where it is, even the bathroom. He's like an overhyped dog that's clingy to the point it's annoying.

"(Y/N)!!! YOU FINISHED YET???!!!!?" he yelled. a bit too loudly for your liking. You walked out of the bathroom door and sighed "yes. What do you want?"

.
.

Your life was a very normal one. Even tho your parents rarely came home and if it's not because of your family photos in the secluded rooms, you might have already forgotten their faces.

Everything was okay, well you want to think it is. You didn't like Satoru nor did you like him from the start. You were forced to never talk to him if you don't need to. Your parents said this is for his well-being and so the both of you didn't get attached.