🏈 4 👓

"Chim!" Ohm pulled Chimon from his shoulder while they were on their way out from the rugby field.

"Hola!" Chim greeted Ohm and pushed him off with his elbow.

"Ow! Jerk!" Ohm smacked him and Chimon just shook his head laughing.

"Good game today." Ohm complimented.

"You too. Hey by the way. I have arranged the venue you asked for. But what is it for?"

"Shey Man! What kind of friend are you? Did you really forget my birthday?" Ohm complained.

"Shit" Chimon raised his hands in surrender.

"No worries. You just have to come there without fail."

"Can I bring a plus one?" Chimon asked.

Ohm stopped in tracks. "Who? Nanon?" he asked without a thought.

"Wow! How come you are mentioning him out of the blue?" Chimon smirked and pulled Ohm by his arm.

"No I just... It's just... You guys are hanging out pretty often nowadays." Ohm said with almost a pout.

"Aww... Are you jealous?" he asked teasing Ohm.

Ohm snapped up his head instantly. "What do you mean?"

Chimon chuckled. "Maybe you miss me?" he blinked multiple times in front of Ohm teasing him.

"Ha! You wish!" Ohm chuckled nervously shaking away the weird thought that came to his mind once. "Of course, you can bring whoever you want."

"Cool, then I'll be there with my boyfriend."

Ohm stopped in tracks again. This time with a blank expression staring at Chimon.

"Ow... Do you mind?" Chimon asked raising his brows at Ohm.

"No... No-no... I just didn't... Sorry... I must be making you feel weird with my reaction right now but..." Ohm was trying to form words. "Sorry, it's not like I am a homophobic or something..."

"I know..." Chimon punched Ohm's shoulder smiling. "Chill!"

"So what Lop was saying was right?"

"That I am gay? Yes!"

"..." Ohm just nodded slowly digesting it.

"You are not the first person whom I came out to. And I did not plan to hide it in the first place. So it doesn't matter to me who thinks what." Chimon shrugged and continued walking and Ohm just followed.

"When did you get to know?" Ohm asked after a while of silently walking.

"Since the time I started feeling any such emotions... It's simple. We all are the same... We like whom we like. isn't it?"

Ohm smiled at him and nodded. "So who is he? Do I know him?"

"I will introduce soon. Just wait for a few more days." He smirked at Ohm.

Ohm chuckled. "How nice it is to know exactly how you feel."

"Why? Don't you know how you feel?" Chimon asked side eyeing Ohm knowing exactly the dilemma in his friend's head. Ohm went silent thinking back about all the weird emotions he has been feeling since past couple of weeks. And especially the word 'gay' made him think out loud.

Chimon looked back once when Ohm did not reply but then shook his head with a smile and turned back walking silently letting Ohm deal with his thoughts.

🏈👓🏈👓

"Ohm! Hi!" Nanon almost yelled from the bleachers and smiled at Ohm and while walking towards him into the ground.