Alien abduction

After some time 682 stops crying as he and kalara were sitting looking to the star. "Kalara I want to know what was your life before you were captured." Kalara looks to the stars. "Before we ever met or the others I had a dream a dream that I can go anywhere I wish during my life I had a boyfriend he and I were the greatest couple ever he was kind, compassion and understanding and we have a dream to travel around the world *looks down* but we got in a accident I was luckily to be survive in a few scars but he never made it I was devastated."

682 looks at kalara. "I'm sorry for your loss." "Its fine but after that I realize that I need to be strong and so I started training, working out gain a fights with the occasional bears." 682 looks at her who give a smriks. "I like camping anyways at some time I went on a date some days broke up three guys, the first was Daryl but he cheated on me, then their was Dex but he only been with me just to hide the fact he was gay I understand he was a nice guy so we broke it off peacefully were still friends I got in contact with him I heard he got married and have two kids."

"Really? I never thought that the second one would be gay I through first one will be gay but continued." "Then their was Franklin and you know what he was the one who broke up with me for many reasons one that I work out and have muscles, two my scars and lastly he said my dreams was a joke and that I to give it up." 682 lay his head on her leg. "Izuku."

"What?" "Izuku my name is izuku my mother was a hero and you know my father the Scarlet King I was neglected by my so-called parents abused by my sister and friends one day one of them told me to take a swine dive off the roof and I did which awoken my true power which I used to wreak havoc on Japan and after that I was captured before I can do any more damage and since then I've been kept at the facility for so long I've listened and watched as monsters come and go but then when you show up you were different at first I wanted to kill you but after hearing your story and after everything that we've been through I think I might change the way I think of humanity you're someone who has been through so much and yet you kept going."

Kalara smile when they heard hank call out. "Hey you two we finally found you what a great party kalara." "Oh yeah it was amazing everyone love us." However Billy looks confuse. "What I'm sorry I think I was confused I thought we'd left the party because most of the people there didn't accept us."

Itadori growls as he said. "Oh who we kiddin! We get the love and smiles from a group of people but it doesn't put us in a good light no matter how many cities we save people will still see us and treat us as monsters like they always have even the special ones." He look over to neko who was sad as he pet Rowley.

Everyone was sad but kalara was piss.

"You know what who cares *stands* people may not accept this but we accept Who We Are look at me I'm a giantess I didn't choose to become one but you know what I'm proud that I'm a monster and I do not need anyone tell me." Suddenly she went to kick the roof immediately everyone except for Billy got off which send Billy very high up.

"Woah what a kick."

"Imagine she football."

"Oh please soccer the way to go."

Kalara slam down a bit. "I didn't need people to tell me how to stop training, my I didn't need someone to dismantle that we fought and I didn't know people tell me to give up my dreams." Everyone slowly was smiling. "Guys meeting you all was the greatest thing I ever did." She looks each at her friends. "Hank your the most smartest person I know who had made anything out of scrap metal and built a supercomputer out of old cadillac engine, big screen TV, energy conductors-"

"And a radio antenna!" Hank said with a proud smile. "Amazing, itadori no matter what the world throws at you, you always get back on your feet and ready to try again." "Oh well I try." Itadori smiles as kalara looks over to Wiley. "Wiley you may not have known your past life but you keep on going learning new things and finding out things you never knew you can do and finish reading the entire Harry Potter and Lord of the Rings book series."

"Gast Carcolh you are the last of your time but that never stopped you for helping other than me always there when we need someone to talk to and guide us." Gast smiles as neko walks up. "What about me." "What about neko you're a special little hybrid who always bring a smile to everyone around you not caring what people think of you and you too Rowley for being there for neko you two are the greatest friends that ever lived."

Neko smiles as he hugs Rowley as he purrs. "Qxr your not just an animatronic but one that loves and cares for children who're willing to do anything to keep them safe."

"Spiderthing you were an actual superhero protecting New York and saving many instant lives even though they don't even know you you still do it anyway and rippetoe you're a prehistoric history come to life action Style ready for anything to defend your friends." Rippetoe laughs excitedly while spiderthing nods excitedly.

Kalara looks at natsu, ichigo, and Drax. "You guys had fought through many obstacles facing out military, police officers, alien robots."

"AND THE COAST GUARD!" Everyone look at Drax. "Girls you're the most toughest meanest and don't give a shit girls I ever met who don't give a crap what everyone says about you and sticking together." The girls smiles as menma walks. "Guess you got nothing to said about me." "Oh no I do you act so tough and mighty but in truth you care for us and we'll do anything to keep us safe you're fast, you're cutting, and your so crushing on Hinata and yet you have been keeping your distance because you fear are safety but that's all right we got each other's back and I know for a fact you got ours to the very end."

A tear fell from menma eyes as Billy landed back down. "Billy who else can survive a fall from that height."

"682."

"Well. Yeah but I mean you." "Oh Alright!" 682 smiles as kalara looks at him. "And you izuku you have been through a lot all the suffering, pain and misery and yet you continue because of your daughter who doesn't see you as a monster deep inside of you you have a heart of gold and will do anything to keep her and other safe." Everyone look shock as kalara look at ryuko and jaune.

"You guys may be sent here by the general to keep us in check but in truth he knows that you guys care for us and will step in when you need it to help us." The two smiles when Kongzilla roars out. "Kongzilla is right don't sell yourself short kalara."

"Your right I was the one who destroyed the avenger, I shit stomp izuku with even trying, I have dismantle that oversized robot over the golden bridge and I was the one who broke up with Franklin everything I have done makes me who I am!"

Suddenly a beam of light shot down on kalara as she started flowing. "Guys what happened!" As she flows higher izuku transform grabbing her pant leg trying to pull her back down but was flowing as well as spiderthing shot some webs at her pulling her back but his web breaks off.

As kalara look was halfway in the air when Kongzilla wrap his tail around her leg holding her as he move forward pulling her down.

On the ship

"Ultroma why is the subject not on the ship." "Forgive me lord titmax it just seems the Earth Kaiju is preventing us from bringing her shall I send the fleet." Titmax stood as he walks over to the widow. "No opened the window." As the widow opened as lord titmax flew out as he fire a beam of energy.

Everyone saw the attack

Everyone saw the attack. "KONGZILLA!!" The kaiju looks up seeing the attack immediately he tried to fire his Atomic but sadly wasn't fast enough at the attack hit him directly as his tail loosened as he collapsed motionless as itadori ran over to Kongzilla as kalara shouted. "KONGZILLA NO!"

Kalara and izuku were now in the ship as it left itadori was by Kongzilla. "No no don't you dare close those eyes. *low growl* please... don't." Kongzilla close his eyes as itadori place a hand on him as he felt on his knees crying. Jaune pulls up his communicators contenting The General.

"Sir we have a problem."