Chapter 2: A short, meaningful reunion.

Quirk Name: Vitality Spark
A spark that runs throughout Y/N's body that isn't visible unless quirk is 'activated.' VS (Vitality Spark) is always activated, meaning that if someone touches reader when they are unaware of that person, they will receive a shock that runs throughout the body part which touched reader. When VS is actually activated, reader can make it go throughout a person's entire body and whatever is connected to it (such as a phone in person's hand), a building and whatever is inside it, etc. Basically anything, no limits to it.

VS also enhances speed and strength by a large amount, but VS will be weak shortly after reader uses VS to it's maximum power, which is enhancing speed and strength while sending sparks throughout more than a variety of at least 10-20 people. So reader's quirk is a lot like Kaminari's, just improved.

So, reader is very OP, but of course, training comes first, loves.

The small body of the 11 year old started to shake violently as they went to grab onto another computer out of the 24 in front of them and the man behind them said, "C'mon, don't act weak! You killed your mother now you'll pay the price! Work until you've got that cursed quirk in control!" The child grabbed shakily onto the laptop as they replied, "But dad... it already is... I have it under control, dad, I swear." Suddenly, a cat was thrown across the room, and Y/N yelped in concern, immediately running towards the cat and as they were about to grab it, they looked at their hands and noticed bright red sparks that were still sparking in different directions like electricity. But both Y/N and their father knew that wasn't the case.

Y/N calmed down and the sparks calmed down and shortly after faded away as they grabbed onto the cat and cooed, "You okay, kitty? It's okay, you'll be okay." They placed the cat onto their lap as they stroked it's fur until Y/N's father said, "It doesn't disappear instantly. We'll use your siblings so you can use your quirk on different people at the same time." Y/N's eyes grew in worry and fear as they looked away from the cat and to their father, who was walking towards the wooden shoji.

"But, father, I'll hurt them- kill them even! I don't know how-" Y/N's words were cut off by the sound of a shoji door closing and a man's shouts. "Then you will learn! Don't you remember what your mother said? You'll still be normal whether you hurt them on purpose or not. Remember? No one is good or bad. Do your mother's words mean nothing to you anymore, Y/N?!"

A glass vase came lunging towards Y/N, but they managed to dodge and protect the cat by jumping to the left and throwing the cat to the same wall they had bumped into with their head and neck. Y/N groaned as they grabbed onto the nape of their neck and removed their hand, placing both onto their ears to drown out the sound of glass breaking. "They do! Whoever thinks otherwise is dumb, stupid, idiotic! I understand, daddy!"

"I understand."

The loud echoing screams reverberating throughout the entire room and house, babies crying doing the same. "Now stop." Y/N removed their hands off their ears as the screaming abruptly stopped, replaced with quick pants and heavy breathing. "I'm sorry, all of you." The father's rough, big hand was placed onto Y/N's back as he said with a smile, "Don't apologize, honey! This is a part of your training. You'll become a hero soon, I know it." Y/N smiled at the reassuring words as they remembered, whoever thinks there is good and bad in the world is a fool.

Y/N walked over to the 4 children, 2 girls and 2 boys, all the age of 13 years old, being used as dummies for an 11 year old. Y/N crouched down in front of the first girl with blonde hair and green, grass colored eyes and placed their hands on her head gently as they said, "Thank you. You've been of great help to me, Miyuki." The girl scowled and said weakly, "Fuck off, you bastard of a child."

Y/N frowned slightly as they cocked their head to the side, contemplating whether or not they should activate their quirk and kill her off right then and there.