𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 | 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚝

Hello fellow human's and other entities! This is the first part of My Robotic "brother" so enjoy!•

KEY⬇️
"Means talking"
(Means thinking/giving details)
"MEANS YELLING"
-means whispering-
[means texting]
means author/me
_______________________________________

Matt's POV:

It was about 3:48 when I got back from school, I was heading to the elevator and up to floor 6.When I arrive at floor 6, I start to walk to me and my parents apartment room, when I see a huge box outside the apartment door.

(What the hell) I thought as I looked closer at the oddly big box.I checked the address it was sent to, "To: USA New York 555 west 83 street From: ______ France" I mumbled.Shortly after reading it for the second time making sure I didn't read it wrong, I tried to pick it up, which was a mistake.As soon as I tried lifting it up, I stopped lifting it right when I felt a sharp pain in my back, "OW! FUCKING HELL!!"... Yeah I was kind of a bad kid, well my grades are good and what not, but the way I act..... Well you get the point.

I think I pulled a muscle in my back.After what just happened I decided to push the box instead of picking it up.When I finished moving the heavy box, I start to wonder why this box was here, (hmm, maybe it is an early birthday gift that I wasn't supposed to know about... Nah, why would my parents just leave it out here if they knew the buss drops me off at around 3:40, so why would they leave it out here like this-)

My thoughts were interrupted by a quiet 'ding' noise coming from the elevator.As I turn around to see who it is, I hear my dad mumble to himself while looking at his watch and holding his laptop under his armpit."Oh hey dad" I said while waving and catching his attention, "hi Matt, I didn't see you there" he replied, "do you know why this box is here?" "Wait, let me see" he said as he walked towards the oddly big box.

"I guess it came early." He said after reading the box, "what do you mean "it came early"did you order this huge box?" I asked with a confused look. "Yeah, let's go inside first and then we can talk about it then." He said walking to the door, unlocking it, and then turning the knob.

We walk inside and dad puts his laptop on the couch before helping me pull the huge box inside of the apartment room. "So what is it?" I asked, "you'll see" ughh, I hate when people do that.I watch my dad as he goes to the kitchen and opens a drawer and pulls out a hammer.He walks back and starts to open the odd box, in the middle of opening it there was a ticking noise coming from inside, I was wondering what the ticking was all about but my dad was calm about it and so I didn't pay much mind to it.

When he finally opened the box I peered inside, and what a saw was shocking... It was, a boy that looked about my age inside the odd box, no wonder it was so heavy and big. "Dad why is there a boy in here?! We need to help him out!" "Don't worry this is a high tech robot that me and your uncle jean Pierre made" he said with a smile.

"Well, does he have a name?" I ask, "yes of course he has a name" he said with a little bit a sarcasm, "his name is Norman." He starts to slowly take Norman out of the box that he was shipped in.He pulls Norman's upper body up and detached it from his lower body, I watched in horror as different colored wires hung from his upper half.My dad placed Norman's upper half on the hard wood floor and started taking his other half out of the box.After he finally finished taking out his lower half, he went to his lab, which is a separate room in our apartment.

Then he walked out a few seconds later with a tool box in his hand, he walks towards, and sits down on the wood floor near Norman's body parts.I watch as he takes out a screwdriver, a hammer, wrench, and wire cutters from the tool box that he got from his lab.