Wait he's coming to?

Maddie's POV

I sighed as i picked up my trunk for Hogwarts. I wasn't really going to miss anyone except him. He as in the sports loving, hair-obsessed boy i used to know. Now he will just be a faint memory to me. I might as well forget him its not like i'll ever see him again. I jumped onto the train and found a compartment. Then i looked out the window and just completely ignored the fact that somebody came in until...

"Maddie?" He said and that's when i knew.

"Oh.u..m...h...i....." I stuttered stupidly.

He sat down and that's when i noticed his girlfriend Lily. I didn't like her one bit because well i'm jealous that she gets to be all snugly with him.

I started singing in my head a song by Train.

'On the other side of a street I knew

Stood a boy that looked like you

On the other side of a street I knew

Stood a girl that looked like you

I guess that's deja vu

But I thought this can't be true

'Cause you moved to west L.A or New York or Santa Fe

Or where ever to get away from me

Oh but that one night

Was more than just right

I didn't leave you cause I was all through

Oh I was overwhelmed and frankly scared as hell

Because I really fell for you

Oh I swear to ya, I'll be there for ya

This is not a drive by

Just a shy girl looking for a two ply

Hefty bag to hold my love

When you move me everything is groovy

They don't like it sue me, mm way you do me

Oh I swear to you, I'll be there for you

This is not a drive by-'

"Wow, you sing really well!" He commented and i was so embarrassed.

"It.it..wasn't that..that...good..was....was..it?" I asked.

He didn't answer that because a girl with big bushy hair entered.

"Have you seen a toad? Neville's lost one and by the way we will be at Hogwarts soon so get your robes on." She stated and then left.

I just walked out of the compartment and got dressed and when i came back i saw them snogging. Instead of breaking them up i left and found an empty carriage that looked like someone was in there before. Then i felt a hot burning tear stroll down my cheek. I didn't even know why i was crying because i never cry over stuff like that. Ever. I looked at the window and saw the movement stop. I saw the most beautiful lake ever. I hopped off my seat and went to the boats.

"4 on er bo't!" A giant man shouted.

There was one space left on the boat closest to me so i got on it. Unluckily, it had him and Lily on it along with this boy called Neville. I sat there in silence admiring the view. Then we had to get out. We were going to the Great Hall now to get Sorted?