6 | Engagment Party

Tommy
Venue; The Garrison
You didn't want anything huge for your engagement party, but Louis did. So you met somewhere in the middle; The Garrison. You hired out one of the rooms, complete with a bar and area for a DJ. Soon into the night, the room was filled with your families and friends. After a few speeches and blushing stories, everyone danced and drink the night away.
_____________
Michael
Venue; Your Backyard
You and Michael didn't want a huge engagement party; just something with your families and close friends. Since Michael had found a love for cooking with barbecue, he suggested a party in your backyard. It looked beautiful; you set up lanterns from the trees and tables and chairs across the grass. You couldn't have wished for anything more; it was perfect.
_____________
John
Venue; Restaurant
After looking at many places to have your engagement party, you finally decided on a restaurant overlooking a lake and pier. The night was going perfectly; everyone was happy and enjoying themselves. After John thanked everyone for coming and celebrating your engagement, he announced he had a surprise for you; he had flown your parents over from your hometown. You couldn't have asked for anything better.
_____________
Arthur
Venue; Warehouse
Arthur picked the venue for your engagement party; a warehouse. During the day, it didn't look like much, but once it got dark outside and the room was lit up; it was beautiful. You set up tables and couches around the room; to make a more comfortable setting. You had both your favorite sweets and desserts. The night fell by, with everyone happy for you and Arthur.