The best day ever!!!!

(Your Pov)

You woke up that morning right before 6am your time to leave.
You turn to see Foxy furry arms still wrap around your waist you try to wiggle out but he had a good grip on your waist.
You finally got out of his arms and walk out of the cove.
Hiiiiii!!!!!!! Y/N morning. Chica said how was your sleep with Foxy.
Your face flush a bright red when she had said that.
Hi Y/N. Bonnie said with his guitar trying to tune it.
Hey Chica can I have some pizza. You said
Yea sure Y/N. Chica said

You sit down at a table waiting for your pizza. You look over to see Freddy staring at you like a mad man or something. You just ignored it and turn the other way to see Foxy come out of the Pirates Cove.

Morning lass how did ye sleep? Foxy said blushing a little.
Good. You said blushing as well
Pizza is done. Chica yells running in with the pizza.

Everyone was at the table eating pizza you were next to Foxy Bonnie next to Foxy and Chica and Freddy next to Chica.
After everyone was done eating the 6am bell rang and they all went back to their places. You see Foxy with a sad face.
He bends down and whispered in your ear
Lass we're going to show ye something tonight meet us in the main room when the bell rings.

He pulled away a planted a kiss on your forehead before walking away back into the Cove. You blushed after he did that. You feel something weird in your stomach.

Do I like Foxy??? You whisper to yourself.

Before leaving you waved back to others goodbye. You walked outside blushing like crazy you said in your head yessssss!!!! acting like a kid again. You went in your car driving away from the pizzeria.
You arrived home opening the door and headed straight up stairs in your bedroom putting your F/C pjs on and heading straight to bed falling fast asleep thinking about Foxy.

---------------------------------------------------
Part 3 is here!!! I'm in class so I had to time to make part 3 for u. I will make part 4 after school when I get out. I hope u enjoyed

Bye My Pink Foxes!!!! 🐺🐺
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗