𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿. futures

╰┈➤ ❛┊ 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 ┊❜

╰┈➤ ❛┊ 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀 ┊❜

brylee followed tour guide racquelle with thomas not far ahead, talking to his other friend, whose name she had yet to learn. she walked dazed, confused.

how did she never know sirius had a brother, especially when she'd lived in his childhood house for a while too? more importantly, why did sirius never mention him?

"and that's the pathway to get downstairs to the dungeons," racquelle said, point towards a dimly lit hallway.

brylee blinked. the fire torches on the walls were burning brightly, but due the lack of many of them, the hallway seemed dark, and dangerous. there was something about the hallway that didn't seem right to brylee. there was something off.

racquelle waved her hand in front of brylee and said girl blinked out of her thoughts. "everything good?" the dark-skinned asked.

thomas and his friend were long gone. just brylee and racquelle remained in the hallway. brylee smiled tightly and nodded. "just great. shall we continue?"

racquelle hesitated before she too nodded. "alright, let's get to ravenclaw tower before it gets late then."

not that she needed to, brylee listened to racquelle as she pointed out the more important hallways in the school. she listened to the prefect girl explain the situation with the moving stairs, which unknown to racquelle, brylee was all to familiar with.

brylee walked close by to the girl, though her mind was far off. that might've been the reason why she never felt four people sneak up behind her.

"hey," a deep voice whispered in her ear. brylee jumped ten feet into the air, yelping. racquelle spun around instantly with a panicked look on her face.

when brylee caught her breath, she turned and looked the voice behind her. sirius fucking black. he stood behind her, laughing like there was no tomorrow at her frightened yelp.

"you piece of absolute sh-" brylee began, but was cut off by racquelle who'd calmly taken control of the situation.

"ten points from gryffindor," she stated matter of factly. her eyebrow was raised and her lips were slightly quirked, almost as if she were smirking at them.

james potter, from beside sirius, gasped, pressing a hand to his chest. "what for?" he questioned dramatically, "we've done nothing wrong."

racquelle folded her arms across her chest and gave them the are-you-sure-about-that look. sirius pouted for a single second before his facial features reassembled to present a slight smirk on his face.