episode 0

The city of Columbia that floats near videogame city the greatest tourist spot .... is falling.

The near by islands that border vgc are taking precautions as the city is falling into the sea.

Raccoon City Islands people is heading towards lady alcinas Castle.

No straight roads city is evacuating everyone to their districts.

Tommy's place is bracing the tidal wave.

Afro samurai and ninja ninja are running around arcade towns trying to get people to head to the highest point.

The two people who were the last to see it are tracer and aloy who was hanging on to the roof edge of the clock tower....

The world saw it fall into the sea the people of the vgc brace of what was about to happen....

Let's go back a bit this here is earth. We'll A earth since the birth of television, a town appeared randomly in 1930s America with the fictional characters living in it and named tv town ( renamed classic town in 2014) is born.

Throughout the years, tv town expanded and changed then during one year on a random day
When the creation of pong was introduced a small island popped up in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean . the first people to spot it was a couple of Greenland and iceland researchers who are researching fish migrations.

When leaders of the world try to visit the island, it has an electric field around it ,as if trying to protect itself or if it knows what is going on in the world.

The only people who can go are regular people. Throughout the the years the island changed from a little island to a small town island to a country the size of Greenland (ironically) and been seen from space.

As time went on new islands begin to appear nearby the island of vgc. some of the people who knew one of them knows the npcs on that city and then all of the governments of the world have been have come up with emergency contingency plans in case any of the monster npcs start heading towards thier countries.

And here are some of vg city's history:

3/7/71: vgc is born and discovered

6/6/71: vgc is known by South America, South Korea, Japan, New Zealand , a small town in Algeria, and Italy.

8/4/71: vgc host its 1st Olympics games

10/5/71: vgc starts opening its island to the world.

2/9/72: vgc starts expanding and made headlines around the globe.

4/8/01: vgc had a first earthquake with a magnitude of 5.6.

5/18/03: the greatest snowstorm to hit vgc for the 1st time for years.

6/19/06: vgc celebrates it's 6th anniversary of its founding.

8/26/13: new islands appear but
holographic.

Unknown date 2016-2019:  the new islands appear,  the city in the sky fell into the ocean.