11

Beomgyu let out a scream as he saw a bloody figure in front of him. "JAKE NO- GET OUT DUDE" Taehyun popped out of nowhere, "Did I scare him? sorry haha" The ghost name Jake flew away. 

"That scared the shit out of me..." Beomgyu frowned, Taehyun patted his head.

"who's that though?" Beomgyu looked out the window, which the other ghost ran away from. "Oh? Jake? My ghost friend" 

"oh, I see...well Tae! Can we hang out at night again? Today we will try to find your body too!" Beomgyu's eyes sparkled, making Taehyun chuckle at the male. 

"Sure Gyu" Beomgyu grinned, his eyes noticed something on Taehyun's head.

"Are these horns? They are tinyyy" Beomgyu cooed and touched Taehyun's little dark horns which are not so covered by the ghost's hair. "Yeah" Taehyun ruffled Beomgyu's hair.

"I have a question for you" Beomgyu walked into his room as Taehyun took a glance at him, "Ask" 

"Why your one wing is black and another white? Mine was full white but there were black spots on it" Beomgyu sat on his bed, "Well you see...wings colors held how much sin you did. I have one black and one white, which means balanced. You have white wings, which means you never committed any sins. The spots are probably because you curse" Taehyun giggled.

Beomgyu nodded slowly as he got what Taehyun meant. "And your horns and the halo?"

"Same as the wings, halos are for angels or pure souls. Horns for devils or sinful souls. The brighter the halo will be, that much innocent you are, and how much big your horns will be, that much sinful you are." Taehyun sat beside Beomgyu as he finished explaining.

"then what you did that you got a black wing and horns?" Beomgyu asked with curiosity, 'Uh..." "Tell meee" "Um I sort of..." "You sort of?" Beomgyu glanced at him, waiting for the male to speak up.

"In school, Bullied a kid to death..." Beomgyu froze, "Wha...t? He died?" "Um Yeah..." "What did you bully him with?"  "His...grades..." 

Beomgyu stared at the ghost. "How can you..." "I still feel sorry..." Beomgyu sighed. 

"And your white wing?" "Oh, I once saved a girl from getting raped" Beomgyu raised an eyebrow, "I don't know if you will go to heaven or hell" "Well same"

(At night)

"HOW CAN YOU RUIN EVERYTHING?!" Soobin yelled at Lee know for putting too much salt in the salad. "jeez dude calm down" Yeonjun rolled his eyes at Soobin, Soobin scoffed and walked to the kitchen before throwing one last glare at lee know.

Beomgyu went to Soobin, "what happen?" Beomgyu patted Soobin's back. "I just hate that Lee know guy" soobin clenched his jaw. "And now I hate him..." Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu and pointed at Soobin.

"No no he is a good guy" Beomgyu whispered back, "I don't believe it, I feel like he killed me" Taehyun rolled his eyes. Beomgyu's eyes widen, "WHAT NO"

"what no?" soobin asked annoyedly, Beomgyu shooked his head. "Is the dinner ready?" Silvie yawned. "Well...he ruined everything" Yeonjun pointed at Soobin, "Sorry? I didn't, your friend did" Soobin rolled his eyes. "Oof! Just order something! I am hungry af" Silvie groaned.

"Ok ok" Kai lazily grabbed his phone. 

{After dinner and stuff}

"So now??" Beomgyu's eyes sparkled, Taehyun chuckled. "Sure, go and-" "I know I Know" 

Beomgyu jumped on his bed, pulled the blanket, and closed his eyes. He heard Taehyun laugh before feeling the same pain again spreading through his body. it didn't feel like a pain to him anymore, it was better than that.

He opened his eyes and smiled widely. He is out of his body again, "Ready to go?" "Yup" He held Taehyun's hand.

Before they were about to go to the balcony, they heard a knock. They looked at the door. The door opened, and Yeonjun walked in, holding his phone near his left ear. 

"Uh mom, he is sleeping..." He said on his phone. "Ok I'll tell him the marriage date" Yeonjun sighed and hung up. He came closer to the sleeping Beomgyu, he ruffled the younger's hair and pecked on his cheek. 

"Um, how am I supposed to feel?" Beomgyu gagged, "Loved?" "ew no"

(Time skip)

After flying here and there, looking from a distance. They still couldn't find any clue or anything. The 2 souls are sitting peacefully on the beach,

"the marriage date..." Beomgyu sighed. "Mean the marriage is close" Taehyun hugged Beomgyu, "I am so sick of life" Beomgyu snuggled into Taehyun. 

After some minutes of their own time, Beomgyu broke the hug. "And your body and the killer..." Beomgyu looked at Taehyun. "Well, the angels said, if I want to try then I can feel where I am...does it even makes any sense?" "Not really but try" 

Taehyun nodded and closed his eyes. "I can hear...something..." He mumbled, "Hear what?" 

"ITZY...And some songs" Beomgyu gasped. Taehyun opened his eyes, "So you mean, ITZY? ITZY STARTED THEIR WOLRD TOUR TODAY" Beomgyu jumped up and down, flapping his wings a bit. "So?" "AND THEY ONLY WENT TO ONE STAGE TO PROFROM" Beomgyu spoke happily.

Taehyun took a min to process and then he gasped, "THEN WHERE?!?!" Beomgyu stopped jumping.

"I need to search it up" Beomgyu awkwardly scratched his neck.

Suddenly his smile slowly started fading away,
"Taehyun-ah..."
"Hm?" Taehyun looked at him.

"Are you really going to leave?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok now think, the humans here, are Unversity Students. BCZ IT would BE A CHILD MARRIAGE IF I GIVE A 16 YEARS OLD-

So
Beomgyu = 21
Yeonjun and Soobin = 22
Kai= 20
Lee know and Silvie = 23
Taehyun died on the age of= 19

:D