"Tell Us the Story, Katsuki!"

You, Eijiro, and Katsuki were walking through the woods, to complete a mission that has to be done in under a year.

It started to grow dark. You were worried for yourself and Eijiro, because you, him, and Katsuki have not trained at all today.

"Let's set camp here." Katsuki said when he found a place for all of you to sleep.

You help Eijiro find some fire wood while Katsuki was was setting up camp.

You and Eijiro come back, and before you knew it, dinner was ready.

You were served some meat and salad, the meat was from Eijiro's hunting and you just bought some salad from the market back at the kingdom.

"Katsuki?" You get Katsukis attention.

"What.?" He replies sternly, looking up at you and down back at his food.

"Can we hear the story? The story of how you two found me?" You ask

"Oh hell no. That story is too fucking long." He replies, and you make a face of disappointment as you look down at your food

"Aw, c'mon man! Don't be mean to Traveller! C'mon, pleaaaseee tell us that storyy!!" Eijiro begged as he was doing his puppy dog eyes that neither you or Katsuki can resist.

"Tsk.. jeez- fine!" He says, as both you and Eijiros faces light up with joy.

———

After you, Katsuki, and Eijiro finish your food, Eijiro puts his wing over your shoulder and pulls you in for a cuddle while you two are listening to Katsuki tell the story.