Authors note

Hello everyone.

So you all may have noticed that i havent uploaded any chapters in this story.

Ive just wanted to let you all know that i will not be uploading any new chapters to this story at all.

I haven't been motivated to upload on this story because of how unorganized it is. And personally, its just based off of a plot from a VAtuber on youtube, which i have mentioned at the start of the story.

I havent worked on this story for almost maybe a year, because you could really just go onto youtube and search YUZUYA Fantasy Series so there wasnt really any point in making this story anyways.

I am so grateful for the support in this story, but i will be deleting this story next week so that you all have time to see this chapter.

But ive made many other stories that you guys can go ahead and read.

For the Hazbin Hotel Lucifer simps, who also have read this story, i recommend reading my Lucifer x reader story. It has 7 parts so far and i try to upload regularly!

Thank you all again for reading. Maybe ill come back with a fantasy KRBK x reader story with my own plot, but until then, i will be uploading on my lucifer x reader story.

Ill see you all later, thank you so much for reading.