15- Music.

**I don't own the music in this short story, it all belongs to Deftones**

"I don't want to go" Loki snarled, Thor backed up a bit. 

"Well to bad, brother. Because we all got tickets and Tony is forcing us to go" The god smiled at his brother, patting him on the back. "I know you broke up with he-"

"THEY- broke up with me" Loki hissed, rolling his eyes. Thor nodded "right...sorry. Just...please?" The god smiled at his brother, giving him puppy dog eyes. 

Loki thought for a moment. 

Y/N had joined a band after breaking up with Loki, to spill out how they felt. It was stupid...so Loki thought. 

They got popular real quick, tonight was their first concert..

Loki sighed "Alright..alright I'll...go I guess" The god rolled his eyes again. 

--

Everything had already been set up, crowds of people waiting to hear my band play. It sent shivers up my back, but good ones! 

A year ago, if you told me breaking up with a god would bring me here. I would have punched you. 

But, Loki deserved it. 

This was the only way I was happy. 

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" The cheers of the people became louder. "PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER" people were screaming "FOR DEFTONES!"  

People screamed and cheered as my band walked out, I blew kissed at the crowd, almost frowning once I saw a greasy god. 

No matter, the first song was about him anyways. Never really did tell him why I broke up with him...huh...bitch move. 

"Hello New York!" I called out into the mic, People still screamed and cheered- I managed to grab a bra in everything that happened. I laughed "I'm keeping this!" I yelled out. 

Slowly, the crowd died down. I turned to everyone else in my band. The lights went out for a second and turned into a dark green. 

Loki cringed. 

The lights went to us, who were already ready. 

The song started. 

**Change- Deftones**

"I watched you change
Into a fly
I looked away
You were on fire" 

My eyes scanned the crowd, then locked on his. He stared back at me. 

"I watched a change in you
It's like you never had wings
Now, you feel so alive
I've watched you change!"

Thor turned to his brother and smiled "It's about you!" He yelled. Loki glared "Yes...yes it it Thor. Good job" 

His gaze went back to me, glaring slightly. 

"I took you home
Set you on the glass
I pulled off your wings
Then I laughed 
I watched a change in you
It's like you never had wings
Now, you feel so alive
I've watched you change" 

His arms crossed, still staring into my soul. 

"It's like you never had wings
Aah, aah, aah, aah
Aah, aah, aah, aah
Aah, aah...
I look at the cross
Give you the gun
Blow me away
I watched a change in you
It's like you never had wings
Now, you feel so alive
I've watched you change!"